So, a deal?

Swad watched curiously as the original Nightmare stumbled into his multiverse. What was he doing here? He walked up to the skeleton, smiling in a pleasant way.

"Hello there, darling~" He purred, tapping Nightmare's shoulder. The other whipped around, snarling. His tentacles were pointing dangerously at the new person.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE- wait you're- Dream-?" Nightmare asked, a flash of confusion on his face. He smothered it with the same angry look as before.

"I'm not exactly your Dream, but yes. I am. Welcome to SwapDream!" He announced, flaring his wings to look formal and grand. "You can call me Swad." He purred, extending his hand out to Nightmare so he could shake it. Nightmare did so, a look of doubt on his face.

"Hey, so. I have a question..." Nightmare asked, putting his hand back to his side. Swad perked up with curiosity, and he leaned down so he was inches away from Nightmare's face.

"Yes, what is it~?" He purred once again. Nightmare glared.

"..Never mind." He grumbled, pushing Swad away. Swad smirked, grabbing Nightmare's wrist and pulled the other closer.

"Do you need help finding some people? 'Cause if so~ we can make a little deal. I do something for you and you do as I want and stay in my castle. I get quite lonely~" Swad purred, curling his other hand around Nightmare's waist. The other skeleton blinked, tugging himself away.

"One rule: don't do that again." Nightmare snapped, brushing himself off.

"Aw, alrighties." Swad sighed, wings drooping. He perked up right away, still holding onto Nightmare's wrist. "Hold on tight darling~!" He cooed, teleporting to his own castle. "I'm sorry to say, but the only bedroom here is mine. I don't have a cute little gang like you do." Swad sighed, putting a hand on his hip. "I guess we'll have to sleep in the same bed~!" He piped up, wings flapping with joy.

"Em, no, I'll sleep on this couch, thank you very much." Nightmare said, walking backwards and away from Swad. The bird appeared behind Nightmare, grabbing his shoulders.

"Oh, you won't get out of this so easily! Remember, part of the deal was you to do as I want~!" Swad purred, turning Nightmare so the two were facing one another. Nightmare bit down a grumble of defeat.

"I'm sleeping on the floor." He demanded. Swad considered the idea for a second, and the nodded. "Do you have any- spare blankets-?" The shorter one asked, turning to look around. Swad's castle was just as big as his own, except every room outside of Swad's bedroom and main area being either a library, a study room, or a room that just creeped the fuck out of Nightmare.

"I don't use blankets, I have my wings. You could use a spare coat of mine, through~" Swad cooed, smiling smugly. Nightmare was starting to really, really regret the deal he had made with Swad.

"Ehh, there'd better not be any second meaning to this..." Nightmare thought aloud. Swad gasped in offence.

"I'd never!!" He cried. "Do you not trust me? Well, I guess I can't help you, then!" Swad dramatically placed his hand on his forehead, wings flaring.

"I- didn't mean it like that, I just-" Nightmare panicked, grabbing Swad's hand from his forehead. He yanked it down and then let it go. "I'm just not-" He sighed and facepalmed.

"No I understand, poorly worded sentence." Swad said, nodding. "So, have you eaten yet?" He asked, pulling away from the other subject of their conversation.

"What?" Nightmare asked, bewildered. He took a second to process the question. "Oh, oh no I haven't. Not all that hungry, though." He answered. Swad frowned, spawning a muffin and cramming it in Nightmare's face.

"As a part of our deal, I demand that you eat." Swad proclaimed. Nightmare glared and snatched the food from Swad, taking off the paper on the bottom half of the pastry and taking a bite.

"S'not that bad," Nightmare said under his breath, taking another bite.

"So, a deal? You're staying and I'll help you?" Swad asked. Nightmare nodded warily. He had a sinking feeling of regret crawl up his spine and swallow him whole.

This was not going to be fun.