Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Yes, finally an update after so long! I do apologize of lacking updates. Its between motivation and just everyday life. I bet many of you understand that. But I do thank you all for continued reading this story. Along with the others. I'm to try to figure out a decent posting time. Do thank you all again! Your all awesome!

Now at this point I don't know if this will continued to be a story. Since I really don't know where to go plot wise now. Kind of did at the beginning but forgot. It may turn to just be chapter drabbles with stuff just happening. Or who knows maybe will be picked up into the continued story. I just don't know but will try to keep it updated. Don't want it to be discontinued. Till then just enjoy the chapters posted in this story till it reaches an end.

So, here a crazy, stupid chapter!

Enjoy!

Warning: For swearing mostly Jeff.

I don't own the lyrics used in the story.

Error speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What you think Starlight?" Error shows her the gift he made for Lulu. It was an off the shoulder lack up cable knit mint green and black dress he made.

"Eievui!" Starlight tail wagged and pat the gift.

"I'll take that as a yes." Error pat her head and put the gift up in the bag. "Come on lets go to the café."

Starlight jump on his shoulder and nuzzle against his cheek. Error snorted and grab the bag. Then he portal away to the area close to the café to not be scene as he walks that way.

Error still couldn't believe a year passed when meet Jeff and the others. It was interesting new routine to say the least. Spend time with them when they barge in on his house. Finally, his furniture and appliances stop getting destroyed...sometimes. Got a new additions to the house like the garden house Offenderman built. His work room been expanded a bit. Along with the extra rooms in the house began to almost be permanent ones for few of his, lunatic, friends. While few still go back and forth to Slenderman castle.

He had his first beach trip, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping, certain Birthdays parties, Christmas, and New Years with them all. Oh and he guess Valentine's Day too. That was a weird day. But hey everyone love the special event plushies he did over the holidays so who was he to complain.

Well besides the odd request of him to be plushies. You think he would be use to that. But was confusing many were request for him on Valentine's Day. Then forgot about it and went back to work. 

They made it at the café and see the owner behind the counter working. "Hey Neva."

"Hey Error." Neva smile big seeing the two.

"Got any confusion with the name change." Error asked while looking at today sweets. He learned recently the café owner finally was able to change her name legally. Cass now being Neva. 

"Here and there. Which reminds me." Neva grab her name tag, she custom makes them, and put it on her. The name Neva shows with star designs around.

"Nice."

"Thanks. Usual?"

"Yes, same with Starlight."

"Eievui!" Her tail wagged excitedly She wants her matcha puffs!

"Right on it." Snickered and making the frozen hot chocolate first. "Got Lulu a gift?"

"What gave that way?"