Chapter 12

Here is Chapter 12!

I will admit this Chapter is way shorter than I thought it would be. Just think of it like EEeEE being center around her a bit. Only because the next Chapter will be very long. The updates were a bit slow only because I've been preoccupied but hopefully that changes. Maybe? Will see what happens but work will be posted!

Oh and the winner of naming EEeEE is drum roll please!

*DRUM ROLL*

Starlight!

Thank you all for voting!

Error Speaking

Chapter 12

"This is Starlight. Do anything to her it'll be a bad time. Oh and she likes matcha cookies." Error said to everyone as he visited them at their mansion.

Nobody can say anything but stare at the creature in Error arms. The little creature wearing a light grey bandana, with specks of green, bow collar. That Error made. So, many questions in many heads. Some wondering how the heck he got a pet. A few want to pet the adorable creature.

"Is that Pokemon?" Ben asked looking at the creature with awe and jumping.

"Um yeah. Had a bit of problems that lead to this."

"I see that. A cool shiny Eevee about to be a Espeon." Ben grinned.

"Nerd."

"Shut it LJ! I scene you play Pokemon GO on your phone!"

No, comeback.

"How exactly you required this creature?" Slenderman looked her over..

"Found her being hurt and attack by some idiots pulling her out the game. She can come out of the game like you Ben but some happen to the game to not let her to go back inside. Whatever they did mess up bad but seem was the plan to capture her and sell her." Error produce the Soul Silver game to Ben for him to see. Since he seems the most familiar with it.

"Well one they broke it. So, fixing this will be a pain in butt." Ben look over the pieces.

"I don't think she wants to go back." Jane said looking at the creature cuddling against Error.

Error shrugged and petting her. "That's her choice or not."

"I'll look over this too see what I can do but no promises."

"Thanks."

"Eievui!" Starlight look up at Error happily and nuzzle against him. She like living with Error. He was sweet, very comfortable to nap in his lap, doesn't seem to mind she likes to kill *Especially those squirrels outside*, and love the treats he gave her. But it was mostly how he treats her normal. Well as normal one can be around a Pokemon that kills.

They look back at the Pokemon. Well it shouldn't be all that bad and getting along well with Error. Could be good.

They were so wrong that creature was pure evil!