Chapter 4

Here we go Chapter 4! Yay!

I want to thank everyone taking the time to read this! Im still a bit surprised a lot have read this.

I want to thank kieikio~error~UwU@1234567aph again for helping me out! Go check her out.

Let the story begin.

Chapter 4

Knock! Knock!

Error was the only one hearing the door knock. His skull already healed up but dang it was annoying and so far nobody seems to notice.  At some point the arguments became all of them arguing at each other. He was so tempted to throw them out the window. Oh well but doesn't want to fix it. His poor door already damaged. Open it up carefully and blink at the 3 new guest

A dog that's mouth shouldn't being smiling like that but cute. One was young girl; how old he couldn't tell. But knows young. Wore a long tattered pink dress. Her skin cover in cuts and mud. Blood coming down her forehead. She had long curly brown hair, and bright green eyes staring at him. Clutching her teddy bear. The other girl wore a long reddish-orange dress with some tears and but dirty. Her long brown hair is that is loose with a bow at the end and bright red eyes staring at him. She too was holding a teddy bear.

Who the hell left these kids and dog at his door?

Look at the girl with blood and mud. Okay he knows that shouldn't be good for kids. It wasn't never good for him and terrible pain every time. Let loose and long breath and kneel down. "I'm going to bring you inside and get you check on. Ignore the idiots in the background."

Next, thing he knows he brining two little girls and a dog following him, to the kitchen. While they passed by the arguing happen in the living room. He sits both the kids on the kitchen counter and began to clean up the girl.

"How you get here?''

"Smiley pick up Toby scent and found your home." Lazore answered and watches as Error was cleaning up Sally.

Toby? Oh right they must be talking about the waffle, hatchet guy. "So, you followed those guys here?''

"Well-"

*Flashback*

Sally, Lazari and Smiley Dog were bored as they sit in the living room watching Ben play his video game. He was in charge, aka babysitter, of the two little girls while Slenderman and the others head off. They talked about retrieving EJ and hopefully Jeff as well. The two wanted to go but Slenderman put his foot down. As always.

"Ben can we-"

"Yeah, yeah sure. Go play."

Both girl's sighs and get up to head to the kitchen to get a little snack. Ben plays with them now and then but when he in video game mode you just loose him. Close to the kitchen but stop as they hear a female voice. It was Jane. It sounded very serious. They peak through the door as they watch Jane pace around the kitchen and on the phone.

"-Are you sure you don't want any of us too come you said it might take a few days...what kind of issues? So, we might get another member.... Jeez must be a mess...Wait he doesn't understand what?" The raven hair woman tone held shock. "I am sure I'll see if I can get in touch with him but would he know to handle well a skeleton...Alright ill asked and make sure. I'll call back soon with update Slenderman."

The two girls rush away quick with Smiley following along.

"A new member?'' Sally smile big at another new member. She likes it when they have new member in the family. Everyone not always nice but she hopes this one is.