Chapter 7

Hello everyone!

First, like the to say thank you for your patients since I haven't posted for a while. Second, I hope you enjoy the story. Third, I like to thank @1234567aph for helping me out with this chapter.

So, enjoy the story everyone!

Warning mention of panic attack.

Error speaking

Shogal thought

Kage thought

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~~  ~  ~ ~ ~

"I look ridiculous."

"Your fine."

Error was dressed in his normal attire. Liu on the other hand was wearing green, grey and black plaid shirt, dark jeans and black converse. A pair of black sunglasses. All of it would have been fine to Liu till Sully put cover up around the stitches. Would have rather a masked but already too late at the point. The cover up wasn't bad unless you go real close to his face.

"How much farther are we?"

"Were not too far ahead." Liu been to this café before and knows how to get there.

"Yippee."

"Is that sarcasm I hear?"

"What else would it be."

They continued their walk. It was mostly silent till one of the two talk to one another.

"Is Dianova café okay?"

"I've been a couple of times. It's nice, decent and can get busy certain days. The owner and her girlfriend are decent from what I can tell. Along with the 2-3 staff members that work. But not a bad place to hang out."

Error nods slightly and think over what he said. It shouldn't be that bad.

"Oh look there it is."

Error glance at the direction and eyes socket widen slightly.

Now the café looked like a decent size and pretty well maintained. But Error wouldn't have notice being too focus on the amount of people. There were a lot! Many inside and could tell by the windows there were a lot. Outside was no better with lots of people either sitting or standing talking. He wouldn't have believed all these people were here to meet him if it wasn't for the puppets and outfits he was seeing.

"Error?'' Liu stops and look to see Error stopped.

"This must be a mistake."

"What? No, were at the right place."

"No, no how can all these people want to meet me." He just doesn't get it. He would have thought maybe a few would have come. This is more than a few!

"Because they like your work and want to see who made them."

"But-"

"Come on let's just see who we need to talk too. Then will figure out how to announce you well arrived."

Error sent an uncertain look but eventually nodded. He could always teleport away. But he really doesn't want to be hunted down. The two approached the crowd. Staying close to one another.

People were chatting and talking with one another. Few taking picture with each other or with the plushy together. It wasn't bad and not too crazy for an event. But for someone like Error it's a bit overwhelming.

He doesn't know what to do for these things? Liu gave him examples and such but he doesn't have answers for or haven't thought about it! Then that's its possible he'll be hugged, touched, or a handshake! This is a death trap!