Chapter 9

Well here is Chapter 9 everyone!

There will be a few new characters, not a lot, in this Chapter.  Guess that's all the new for now. So, enjoy yours time reding.

Error Speaking

Chapter 9

This is ridiculous. Error thought as he looked at the frantic doctor checking over his body. Lulu look still shock and awed as she stares at him and then a small mirror. Ben was knocked out on the bed with a bandages wrapped around his shoulders. Slenderman pacing back and forth looking like he was about to strangle one of them.

All because what happen 3 hours ago.

3 hours ago.

"So, Lulu you got a minutes" Ben asked. Sitting on the couch with Lulu and Error. Error was at Slenderman mansion today to just past time and wait for the others.

The last 2 months' things been calm. Well calm as it can be for all them with their lives. Especially after the past tea party chaos. Well wouldn't call it bad chaos since the girls had fun. Because the tea party lead to playing court. A lot of people were punished that day. Offenderman was locked up in plushie prison for an hour. Laughing Jack had to eat a broccoli burrito. Jane had to let Jeff do her make-up for one day. Hoodie couldn't touch the camera for 2 days. But all and all after that it's been good. But Error keeps finding random dresses and skirts at his place. So, returns them back to the girls thinking they forgot them or to Trenderman.

But after that event Error has been keeping in touch with a few customers that became his "acquaintances", 'friends"? He still trying to figure it out. Shogal and Blue are quite something else he will admit. Not to normal but at the same time not crazy level like the Pastas are. But he will admit that Shogal could be a little off. Then again when you're trying to not talk to a person who like a ghost in the air can be a bit hard. Blue he just reminds him so much of his old Blue that it was a little scary. But he also had their differences as well. It was good. Plus, Jeff surprisingly like them when he finally got to meet them. Along with a personal thanks for helping him out. He swears Jeff goes overboard on purpose.

Everyone else besides them and Slenderman in his office were out on missions for the past 3 days. Expect for the girls Lazari and Sally who are staying the night with Splendorman since they were at the circus today with him. Everyone supposedly to be coming back late tonight or early tomorrow.

"A minute for what?" The girl tilts her head and stare at Ben.

"To um like go outside for a walk. It's a nice day."

"It's almost night time silly."

"Even better."

"Hmmm sure been awhile for a good walk." She smiles and gets up. "Let me go get my scarf really quick."

"Sure. Cool that's awesome." He grinned like a fool as he watches her leave and goes up the stairs. HE raised his fist in the air. "Yes! Date time!"

"That's a date?"

"Well a walk in the forest happens on a date."

"I think you're thinking of a park. Or could be a forest. Which usually leads to problems. Or something happens like a killer attaching you. Or being robbed. Or someone selling cookies."

"Whoever would do that with us would have a bad night." Ben snorted and he grin big. "But come on I finally did it. I asked her out. Unlike a few scared chickens."

"What you mean chickens?"

"Wait you haven't notice."

"Notice what?"