Chapter 5

Hello everyone!

Apologize of the late update was debating on certain parts to be updated and how long the Chapter was going to be. So, cut parts apart that'll be in Chapter 6 instead!

Thank you @1234567aph again for helping me out and part of this story with me.

Hope you enjoy!

Voices speaking  ""

Flashback ""

Slight warning about panic attacks.

Chapter 5

"Any last words Ben." Slenderman stared at Ben.

"I want Jeff to have none of my shit. Oh and tell Lulu she cu-gawkk!" The tentacle squeezing his neck harder.

"Noted."

Ben closed his eyes and waiting for his death. But nothing happen. The tentacle was no longer choking him.

"Dammit stop doing that!"

"Stop wasting my time. You can kill him later or punished him."

"Why you-Jeff put that phone down!"

Ben open his eyes and blink. Slenderman hand and tentacle being grab by strong coming from the newcomer he just now scene. Damn he never scene someone's, a skeleton at least, have the many cracks and chips on their skull. Glance at Slenderman who looks completely annoyed and sighs.

"Error let go and I will put Ben down. But he is punished for what he supposed to be doing."

Watches the one called "Error", found that as a cool name, lets Slenderman go with those strings. Slenderman put him down, small drop at the bottom, and he grunted. Rub his neck and held back a complaint. Notice Jeff finally by the skeleton. "Where the hell you been?''

"Living my life with him."

"You make it sound like you're a couple."

"Jealous EJ?"

"No!"

"Aww EJ don't be jealous you still got us."

"No, never mine im jealous."

"Hey!"

"Anyway who this one?'' Error asked as he study the guy he swear scene somewhere. The blond was at least 5'6. Wore a black shirt with little character designs, green pants, and wore a familiar green hat. Black eyes with red pupil with blood going down his face.

"Come on pile of bones use what brain you have in there."

"Your one to talk."

"Shut it!"

"He not wrong."

"Who side are you on?"

"Since when were we ever on your side."

"...Touché."

"Oh he Zelda."

"WHAT!"

Ben being held back by Masky and EJ to not attack Error. How dare he called him Zelda. It been many damn years and people should know who he looks like. "I DO NOT LOOK LIKE HER!"

"You sure?" Look at the others and the kids giggles and Jeff, Toby laughing away. Slenderman shaking his head. Hoodie just looked amused from what he can tell so far.

"He the one that looks like Link expect shorter and not as ugly."

"Fuck you Jeff- "

"LANGUAGE!" Slenderman shouted and voice was mad