Chapter 13

Hey everyone! Here is Chapter 13!

I hope you all enjoy the chapter! Hopefully I can get back up to writing a lot again. Just been well busy. But enough about that! Enjoy!

This a very short one only because I wanted to get it out of my head. But I hoped the next one will be longer.

Error speaking.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

Chapter 13

"What?" Error looked at Jane and Clockwork. Starlight on his lap as he sews.

"Were going to the beach. Boss agreed to it! So, were all going together?"

"Oh. Um have fun?"

"Silly you're coming with us!"

"What?"

"Pretty please." Clockwork gets on her knees and does her best expression of a puppy dog look. "It'll be fun!"

"I don't know." Rub the back of his skull.

"It'll be a part of the beach that'll be private. So, don't have to worry about too many people around." Jane spokes up. "Best time to go till fall comes around."

Error frowns a bit unsure about going. But it would be with them and they offered, well told him, him to come along. "When and how long?"

"This Friday and only two days."

Two days wouldn't be that bad. He did finished most of his orders. "Alright I'll go."

"Yes!"

"You'll have so much fun!"

Sure fun. Error watches the two girls and smile a bit.

~ ~ ~ ~

"I wonder what he going to wear?"

"Seriously you're worse than Offender."

"Hey! Unlike you brats I actually stayed quite about it till he brought it up!"

"You know what that so sad it's true."

"Wait? I'm not a brat!"

"You sure about that shrimp?"

"Just because you all are taller than us doesn't make us a brat!"

"Don't pull me into this talk."

"Yeah Toby a Good boy!"

"Smiles a better good boy!"

"Your mean!"

"No, shit Sherlock."

"What you boys doing?" Jane asked coming down the stairs. She was in a red bikini wearing a cover up skirt with a straw hat on top of her head. Next, to her was Clockwork in a green bikini with a pair of black swim shorts. She was holding their beach bag. Lulu coming down in a blue and white one piece suit. A pair of sunglasses over her eyes. She was holding Starlight.

"Nothing." Mostly all the boys said waiting at the door. They just arrived at the beach house and everyone basically got changed to get ready to go on the beach. Now are just waiting.

"Bullshit." Jane just stared at them.

"No, you are!" Jeff yelled back at her. She just flip him off.

"Slendy were ready!" Sally and Lazari coming out their shared room. Sally in a pink one piece suit with white flowers wearing a pair of flipper. On her head was a snorkel mask. Lazari in red one piece suit with white bubbles. Also has a pair of flippers and snorkel mask.

"Alright. Will be going soon." Slenderman replied. Wearing red trunks and wearing a colorful tropical print shirt.

"Did you take that from Splendor?" Lazari asked. The two girls not expecting him to wear something colorful.

"No...I forgot to pack a shirt." Slenderman head down.

"Quite complaining." Offenderman said in just a pair of black Speedo briefs.

"It's cruel for those things to be on your body."

"You're just jealous."

"Be happy he even in them brother." Trendorman stated, only in a pair of tan beach shorts and white linen shirt. A tan beach hat on his head.

"Noted."

"Error you coming out what!" Jeff yelled out to him. In a pair a red swim trunks with a knife up front at the bottom.

"I'm coming out!"

"I can't wait." Offenderman grinned.

"But were not waiting." Splendorman declared in a pair of color poke a dot swim trunks.

They ignored him as they wait for Error to come downstairs. A few them day dream a bit about the swimsuit he would wear with his ecto body. Closer they hear the footsteps and faces gap at the sight at the top of the stairs.

Error was just in a scuba diving wet suit.

"What's their problem?" Error asked pointing at the guys as he walk downstairs.

All of them outside and backs turned around.

"Everything." Ben replied in a pair of green trunks with a video game controller. On the inside laughing his ass off.

"Fair enough." Error look at the two youngest girls. "Alright Imps ready to go scuba diving?"

"Yes!"

"Let's go treasure hunting!"

After that they all headed to the beach and began to do their own thing. Smiley running around back and forth in the water or chasing the birds. Jane, Trendorman, and Slendorman laying back to sun tan and read. Starlight laying by Jane under an umbrella to nap. Ben very far away from the water but making a sandcastle with Lulu. A few of the other getting ready to set up a volleyball tent. Once they were done began to battle against each other. The rest playing in the water.

~ ~ ~

Sally and Lazulite underwater as they swim around. They were having such a great time and enjoying the pretty sites. Already found a bunch of shells and Error went to go back to bring what they brought back. Now and then picking up a seashell or pointing at some fishes swimming around.

Swoosh

Lazari picks up an oyster and holding it close.

Swoosh! Swoosh

Sally swimming after the fish. Lazari joins her.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

Sally points in the coral below and Lazari follows her. The two girls clap their hands together seeing some shells being hidden by the coral.

Jaws opening up to see a pair of sharp teeth as they come in closer to the girls.

FALCON PUNCH!

BOOM

SPLASH

"Did any of you just see a shark fly out of the ocean and went in the air?" Masky asked his mask off and in the water with EJ, Toby, Jeff and Clockwork.

"Yep."

"Sure did!"

"Not the weirdest but wow that shark was thrown very far away."

Error crack his knuckles and turn to see the girls didn't pay attention of what was about to happen. Shake his head and swim towards them. The girls looked at Error and showed him the shells. His face relaxed and gave them a thumbs up. Open the bag up and they placed the shells back inside.

Alright maybe this won't be too bad at all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~~

Chapter 13 done!

Like I said it was going to be short but glad it's out of my head.

Until next chapter bye, bye!