Chapter 6

Hello everyone here is Chapter 6!

I want to thank everyone again for reading this story! Again im still surprised so many have.

I want to thank @1234567aph with helping me out and taking their time as well to do this with me.

Voices Speaking

Deity Speaking

Warning there is a mention of panic attack, self-inflict harm.

Chapter 6

Error laid down on his side as his eyes stared at the dark wall. He remembers seeing some poster and a laptop. But didn't think too much about it when Jeff sat him down in his bed to rest. Rest he doesn't need but the quietness he did need after his breakdown and crashed in front of everyone.

Barely paid attention going downstairs. It was about him. Why wouldn't it be after that episode. He couldn't look at anyone or listen to anyway when he finally rebooted but just go with Jeff upstirs in his room to have time. No, rest. The glitch doesn't deserve rest after all even if he is free. Rest was a waste.

His mind wander for a while till it went towards Bloody Painter.

He shakes his head as he felt that tiny pressure coming back. No, don't think that and try to be rational. This guy isn't that squid. They're both different in many dame ways along with being a human. He even checked to see what Ink is like here at the beginning. The Ink here in this world has soul for crying out loud! He doesn't know what's more pathetic. Him forgetting intel like that or that the tipping point of his panic attack was red paint! Along with those voices! Fate doesn't control him anymore!

"You sure about that glitch?"

"Oh little Glitchy so pathetic lying in bed like the lazy pest he is."

No, shut up you're not real! Error clenches his eyes shot and block out the voices. They're not real! Fate gone and can't touch him! Nobody can touch him!

"Gone? Oh just like the whole multiverse will be gone you selfish coward!"

"The void I must say nice pick but so cruel of you?"

"Everyone is dead because of you!"

"Murder!"

"Ugly monstrosity!"

Error curled up into a ball and grab his skull tightly. Trying to tell himself they can't be here. It's been too long now to suddenly be back. These fake voices trying to get to him. Oh but they are and he hates it that he falling back into it without realizing to late. Why can't they just go away and leave! He already messed up as it is and having no voices for so long was a relief for many months. But now their back!

Finger began to glow.

Back downstairs.

"Jeff that is not normal even for us so just tell us!"

"How about you damn lot listen! Don't, touch him plain and simple till he gets use to you! Don't have extra surprised guest of people surrounding him!"

"That isn't good enough and you're not telling us everything!"

"EJ did he ever do that around you?"

"He just glitch but that was when I was being shown he can touch me."

"So, why didn't you do like Jeff did?"

"The furthest we gone is handle sitting by me and a few hand brushes."

"A fair warning would have been helpful."