Chapter 2

Wow! I really didn't expect a lot of people to read this! Thanks a lot! This next Chapter will be a little longer but its mostly explaining about certain situations. One way to describe it...Oh well!

Oh and the winner to be in this chapter is....Eyeless Jack!

Well here is the next part enjoy!

Chapter 2

2 weeks later

If someone told Jeff he was going to be befriending a skeleton who needs a lot of help in many ways, probably a chocolate addict, and sarcastic back at his ass. He would laugh, asked them what drugs their on and then kill them.

Well now he feels like a damn fool.

The past two weeks he been "staying" at Error house. Well technically the next day when he broke in Error let him go.

*Flashback*

Jeff lift his head up, after keeping it down once he was done with his curse fest and the damn skeleton saying nothing. Well he did feel something from these strings to be quite. A slight warning tug. It was interesting feel but he kept quiet. He wasn't risking it. He hates to admit it but if their someone out of his league to fight or kill he needs to back off and plan. Learn that the hard way after many run in with Slenderman and few others till he join in. After finally keeping his head down, for who knows how long, he lift it up and look straight ahead.

The pile of bones was still in the same spot. The tv still making sounds in the background. Still in Spanish. But this time the glass of milkshake, that was empty, sitting on the stand. Jeff a little curious how that works. Yes, he have meet a few skeleton monsters but never asked how they digest food. Well till the internet and later on Slenderman group gave him answers when he was just curious.

Magic.

Then it got complicated after that for him how not many skeletons, along with monsters, use to do magic attacks and all that junk in the past. How magic still parts of skeletons and monsters just in different ways like with food, body parts, turn into dust and ect. He technically have scene like creepypasta do some sort of magic or related to it. But from a skeleton? This is a first for him. And hates it to find out and fooled like this.

Milkshake empty and the black bone skeleton was knitting. But it was something different this time.

"What the hell you making?''

"Oh so you are awake?" Glance up and back to his knitting.

"I wasn't sleeping pile of bones." Okay maybe resting but not sleeping!

"Your breathing says another thing. Then again hard to tell with your eyes."

"Oh shut it!"

"Nope my home."

Jeff growled and turn his head. Eyes slightly widen to see the glass that was on the ground gone. Heck the window was fixed. How out of it was he? He usually on high alert even when he rest. Heck or a damn scream if he called someone to fix it. Or the damn police too. "Who fix your window?''

"I did."

"How? I should have heard something."

"Not telling."

"Why?"

"Why should I explain it to you?"

"Because I'm bored! So, how the fuck you do it?"

"Hmm alright I'll tell you."

Jeff lean in, the best he can, to hear it.

"Magic."