Chapter 11

Well here we go folks the next chapter 11. A bit short but hopefully enough for you all too read. Let see what a waits for Error and everyone else. Along with a new surprised. 

Warning about someone will be hurt

Error Speaking/Error Flashback

Flashbacks

Chapter 11

A few weeks passed and things calm down. Now everyone still on alert if Zalgo approach but able to carry on with their lives.

Slenderman some point wouldn't look at Error. Particularly when his face was able to turn red. But then it got better and not awkward for him and Error not to be in the same room. Well Error didn't seem not all that embarrassed what happen since it was an accident. A drunk one but an accident. But Slenderman swear if Jeff comes in his office to kidnapped Mini-plush again to be decapitated. He going to make that boy be Trenderman next fashion project.

But everything else been good and Error been spending lot of time with them, more than before, but enjoying their company a lot. Which he still can't believe till this day. But still gets annoyed whenever something in house gets broken at least wasn't as bad. Once a week a new record now. At least nothing got destroyed or exploded yet. Especially his work room. Let's hope that never happen or nobody will survive.

Yet Error notice a lot of odd things lately. Well odd to him at least.

Jeff for one. Well the guy odd as it is. But hey one of the reasons they get along well. He seems to be very what's the word. Oh yes aggressive to a few other members. Well more aggressive than usual if the others around us. Like one time Laughing Jack was just sitting by him on the couch. Just talking away of course Error was confused why he wanted to put his arm around him. Then the clown held bac screaming when Jeff stab his hand.

"Ouch! What the fuck Jeff!" Laughing Jack took his hand back and glared at the annoyed man.

"Dirty hand. Should go wash it up." Glare at them twirling the knife. Error just give Jeff a look.

"No, shit you stab it!"

Of course now there another new blood stain on the couch. He really should find a new couch but the blood pattern nice and LG black blood gives it a neat touch. Then have to throw the two outside to let them do their "fight". A few other incident Jeff either was snappy, stabby, or stay close to him a lot more.

Now that he thinks about its possible Jeff still himself.

Then Laughing Jack, besides the shoulder hand stab incident, been trying to get him to go the circus a lot more. Or at least some kind of festival event. Too have fun. Fun and no killing. The first time, after begging by LG and using the two imps as back up, Error went to the circus with the three along with Jane and Nat tagging along. Well it was epic fail. Laughing Jack had to use a porta potty of all things to get Error in a secure place to calm down from a panic attack.

"GAH! IM SORRY!" Laughing Jack being a strangled by a clearly annoyed Jane. While Nat, Sally and Lazari right by the porta potty door. Sending Error comfy words and glare at anyone coming their way. But Jane doing a good job at that as she beats up the demon clown.

They were about to all head home after that but Error pulled through for Sally and Lazari sake wanting to have fun. What became a failure day turn to enjoyment as Error easily won all of them prizes. Even from the rigged stands. But Error didn't seem to notice. Plus, the workers shock faces were worth it. Error gave the circus a chance again and wasn't as bad as before. But LJ had this funny look on his face every time they bring others with them. Oh and all the extra chocolate LJ been giving him. Not the poison kind.