Chapter 3

Hi everyone!

Here is Chapter 3! Yay!

I do want to thank keiko error~UwU @1234567aph for helping me out so much with the chapter! Go check her out whenever you can !

So, here you go and enjoy!

Chapter 3

EJ, aka Eyeless Jack, was very confused what is going on. Granted he should be lucky he isn't dead. Error was very strong and bet he hiding a lot other tricks. But is either bored or very lucky to not get him angry. He doesn't want to know what those strings can do.

He found out about the string the next day when he watches Error using them to move packages around. Taken back as the glowing string move around and lifting packages like they were nothing.

"Jeff I need to drop these off."

"Yeah, yeah I get it. I'll get EJ here to clean the window up."

"I'll deal with it. Should I get him some kidneys?"

"I personally wouldn't mind him starving. But don't want to lose a kidney. So, yeah grab him a few."

"What kind?''

"Whatever at the butcher shop...You do know what a butcher shop is right?''

"Yes, im not that dense."

"You sure?''

"Shut it Ronald."

"Fuck you too pile of bones."

EJ was so confused what is going on. But also a little taken back the skeleton getting him kidney. Wait Jeff told him about him! What else did he tell him?

"They're not going to be any others people than him right?"

"Nah we should be fine."

Error leaves out the door with the packages coming with him. EJ wondering where his car is to bring them. Did he hide them. Before he could look out the window. He was suddenly lifted up and a knife to the neck.

"Okay cannibal boy what the fuck you doing here?''

"Like I said boss send me to get you and bring you back home."

"Boo Hoo Slenderass misses me. Well im not going back till Smiley back."

"Are you serious? You leaving!"

"Im still going to work for the ass. Just going to stay here to bunk and not share with you lot." He really should go back to get some stuff and bring Smiley here. Error will like him plus he potty trained so bonus!

"You're really serious."

"Hell yeah I am. Now when he comes back. You take those kidneys and leave. Give him a message I'll be back later and I got shit to do here."

"Why don't you do it?"

"Because I got shit like I said to do."

EJ glared and goes to sit on the couch. "Then im staying till you leave."

"Oh fuck you are!"

Error returns back like in a few minutes, along with a bag of kidneys, to find the two fighting on the ground. Jeff haves EJ in a choke hold while EJ suddenly elbow him in the chest. Error used his strings to put the kidneys up and goes to the window to start repairing the mess. He didn't ask for this. Well he hopes this one leaves sooner.

Nope! His wish doesn't come true and the guy stayed 5 extra days. Jeff was clearly pissed about it and clearly shows it when he yells and curse at EJ. EJ would either ignore him, flips him off and soon talks back at him. Error didn't want this but hey they guy wasn't too bad. Even offered to help around the house to clean for breaking the window. Error didn't see a point why he should help. Yeah he broke his window but it's his house and responsibility to fix. Well as much fixing a glitch like him can do.

~The Puppetmaster~(On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara