🔗1🔗

tw: need1es

"No, Maddie I have to go. Yes, I love you too. Okay see you in a bit." I said pulling the phone away from my ear and hanging up. "Now that your done on the phone. Did you take your meds today, I noticed they were still on the counter." My little brother questioned as he walked into the room.

He wasn't very little, he is 17, but little to me. "Also, it has been 30 days and you still haven't had a site change. Did you check your insulin today?" He continued to ask, as he sat down on my bed. "Dude chill, it only ten." I said getting up and walking over to my desk. "You were supposed to do it at nine!" Ranboo yelled at me.

"It's too far, and I have things to do." I said pulling up discord on my computer. "If I bring it up here will you do it?" He sighed in defeat, getting up off my bed. "Sure." I said turning in my chair to face Ranboo, who was already gone.

I am a type one diabetic and there is a lot of things I have to do to stay healthy. I didn't like site changes, taking my meds, or checking my insulin but it keep me out of the hospital. Ranboo was always making sure I was doing my treatments, and he was the only reason I did them, along with my best friend.

Ranboo came in with all of the things I needed and set them down on my desk. "Thanks." I said rolling my chair over to my nightstand and grabbing my water bottle. I rolled my chair back to my desk and took the handful of pills and shoved them in my mouth. I followed the meds with my water.

"Can you help me?" I asked handing Ranboo my sensor. He nodded and I lifted my shirt up. I pulled the old transmitter off and put it on my desk. "Okay ready?" Ranboo asked cleaning the site and lining it up. I nodded and Ranboo counted backwards from three. When he got to one he placed the new transmitter, it hurt for a second and then went away.

I grabbed the needle off my desk and the bottle of insulin. I filled the syringe with insulin and then put it in my site. As I put my insulin in Mads walked into my room. "Oh, so you lied to me when you said you did your treatments earlier." Maddie said throwing her bag onto my bed and placing her skateboard against my wall.

"Okay, yeah maybe." I said grabbing my phone. I pulled up my app to make sure everything was working right. "I'm calling and getting your meds refilled." Ranboo said leaving my room. "Thanks dude." I yelled to Ranboo, receiving a thumbs up back from him.

"Do you want to go skating?" I asked looking over at Maddie. "No, because you just put your insulin in. Give it a few minutes Oll." Maddie said giving me a disapproving look. "Fine, do you want to have a snack and then go?" I asked getting out of my chair. "Sure." She said, I held out me hand and help Maddie up.

We went downstairs and Mads cut up fruit while I sat on the counter and check my levels. I was good and was able to have a snack. We eat and talked for a bit. "Okay, so how has streaming been?" Maddie questioned as I ate another grape. "It's been really good." I said still chewing the grape.

"Any cute guys, gals, non-binary pals?" She asked leaning closer to me. "No. You know you could just say 'Any cute people' right." I said smirking at her. She shook her head and smiled.

"Grape me." I said opening my mouth. Mad picked up a grape and threw it right into my mouth. "Score!" She yelled smiling and laughing. "Do you want to have a fire tonight?" I asked looking over at Maddie, who nodded. "Do you want to go grab drinks?" I asked Maddie, being followed with a very loud 'Of course'.

I grabbed my car keys and yelled to Ranboo, "I'll be back in a few." "Where are you going?" Was the last thing I heard before closing the door and locking it. We drove to a local liquor store and I went inside. "Hey Linda." I said the nice lady I had known for most of my life.

I was born in a small town in Florida right outside Orlando. It was the type of town where everyone knew everyone. We moved away when I was 17, and Ranboo was 13. I moved back out of my parents house when I was 19. Ranboo moved in with me when he turned 17. When you live somewhere so small for so long everyone knows you.

I walked up to the counter with a case of beer, vodka, and juice. "Ollie, what is this all for?" Linda asked as she began to scan my things. "I'm having a bonfire tonight." I said pulling out my credit card. "Okay. You better not let Madelyn drink, that girl is underage." Linda said handing me my bag.

"No promises." I said grabbing my bag and handing her my card. "Ollie, I'm going to have to call the police if you let her drink." Linda said handing back my card. "I won't." I said walking towards the door. "Stay safe, hon." Linda said as I opened the door. "Will do, you stay safe too." I shouted as I walked out the door.

I opened the passenger door of the car and got in. "Whatcha get?" Maddie asked as I put the bag in the backseat. "Oh you know juice, beer, vodka." I said as Maddie started backing out of the parking spot. "Nice." Maddie said pulling onto the street.

As we drove home we blasted music and rolled all the windows down. Me and Mads always manged to have a good time. I liked to live the most of my life. As a young kid I spent a lot of time in the hospital, so I try to live life the most I can. When I was with Maddie we were all ways living life to the fullest potential.

A/n: Okay, so some backstory not the most interesting. So little disclaimer, this story may not have many updates so often because I have another book. Plz understand and I am trying my hardest. Also, is Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you chat!!