🔗31🔗

🔗Time Skip: a week🔗

The week with Karl is Paris was pure bliss. It was an amazing trip. We really enjoyed just some time to ourselves, without anyone to interrupt. Now me and Karl were sat outside of an airport in North Carolina. The issue being Jimmy flew us into a different airport.

Karl flew out of a different airport then the one we are at now to get to my house. So me and Karl were stuck waiting on Chandler and Chris, two of the slowest people on the face pf the planet. Me and Karl were sat outside of the airport on the ground.

Soon Chris and Chandler pulled up with music blaring, which captured the attention of some people around us. The music was turned down as the window was rolled down. "The trunks open." Chandler yelled at us. Karl nodded and helped me put my stuff in the trunk. Me and Karl got in the backseat.

"Okay lovebirds, how was your trip to Paris." Chris asked looking back at me and Karl. "Good." Karl said reaching over and taking my hand in his. I slapped my hand over my mouth in shock, I didn't have meds for the next week or so. "Ollie what's wrong?" Karl asked looking at me with a questioning look. "I don't have meds." I said feeling my panic start to set.

Karl took notice and immediately started calming my breathing. "I'll call Jimmy." Chandler said looking over at Chris, who nodded. "Good. Look Ollie, listen Chandler is gonna call Jimmy and were gonna get this figured out okay. Breath with me." Karl said taking deep breaths so I could follow him, "They can't go without their meds." Chris said looking over at Chandler.

"Chandler, hey did you guys get Karl and Ollie?" I heard someone ask through the car speakers. "Yeah, Jimmy but Ollie doesn't have meds for the next week or so." Chandler said. "Oh its okay." Jimmy said brushing off the topic. "No its not without meds, I wind up in the hospital, and in the hospital they give me ivs and needles. I can't go to the hospital." I said raising my voice.

"Ollie, its okay cause we have your meds here." Jimmy said now talking to me. "How?" I asked with a slight attitude. "We had your brother get them together and send them here after you said you would come. It's okay I have everything figured out." Jimmy said noticing my panic. "Thank you so much." I sighed feeling my panic leave me. "Of course." Jimmy said with a laugh.

"Okay thanks, Jimmy we'll see you soon then." Chandler said picking up his phone. "Bye guys." Jimmy said before hanging up the phone. Chris dropped us off at Karl's house. Karl helped me get my stuff out of the trunk and we went inside. Later that night Chris was coming back to pick us up.

I packed whatever extra clothes I had and some clothes I had left at Karl's in the past. I helped him pack and then we sat around for a bit. We were watching TV and Karl was in my lap playing with my bracelets.

"I like this one." Karl said looking at a purple friendship bracelet I had probably bought in a pack of bracelets. "Yeah?" I asked running my hands through his hair. He loosened the bracelet, took it, and slipped it on his wrist. "Oh so are you stealing from me now?" I asked as he looked at me upside down. "Uhm." He hummed shaking his head yes.

"Okay." I laughed leaning down kissing him. Suddenly we heard a bunch of honks. "Looks like Chris is here." Karl said hopping up. He helped me up and we went out to the car with our stuff. We drove for about an hour and then showed up to a huge warehouse. We got our bags are went inside.

Inside there was a bunch of lights, a huge circle, a pile of money, a platform and two Rv's. "You guys made it." Jimmy said walking out from one of the Rv's. "Yeah, this is crazy." I said looking around. "Yeah, you could say that." Jimmy laughed looking at me and Karl. He gave us hugs and then showed us around.

"Then this is your Rv, that you will be sharing with Sapnap when he gets here." Jimmy said as Chris ran up and wrapped his arm around Karl's shoulders. "I told them that I wanted to say with you but they said no." Chris said looking at Jimmy. "On that note, Chris can you get someone to find Ollie's meds please?" Jimmy asked turning to look at Chris. He saluted Jimmy and ran off.

Jimmy showed us around the RV and then left to go do things. Soon after we heard a knock at the door. I opened it to find Chris bowing down holding a box. "Thank you sir." I said taking the box and curtsying, holding onto a fake skirt. "Yes, ma'am." Chris said laughing standing up, "Also Jimmy said Nick texted and should be here soon." "Okay thanks." I said as Chris nodded and walked away.

I turned around to see Karl struggling to paint his right hand. "Do you need help?" I asked smiling at him. He nodded and I sat down at the table to help him. We finished and the Sapnap had arrived. We got settled in and we hanging out until we heard, "I need everyone out of the Rv's."

We got up confused and then found Jimmy up on the platform with a microphone. "What the hell." I yelled making everyone laugh. "Okay so I gathered you here to tell you everyone will be here at 11 am tomorrow." Jimmy said his voice booming through the warehouse. "Yes sir." Chris yelled back at Jimmy.

"So get some sleep." Jimmy said before setting the microphone down. He came down off the platform and walked up to the group of us. "I really just wanted to see it worked." He said laughing. We all said goodnight and then made our way to the RV.

I went to get ready for bed and by the time I was done Sapnap was sleeping on the couch. "He was tired." I whispered pointing at Sap. "Yeah." Karl said coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "To bed?" I asked looking up at him. He nodded and picked me up and carried me to our room.

We got comfortable and then Karl set our alarm for 9. "You excited for tomorrow?" Karl asked smiling at me. "Yeah." I smiled moving some of his hair. "Good." He said hugging me. "Goodnight bug." I said kissing his head. "Goodnight love you." He muffled into my neck. "Love you too." I said closing my eyes.

A/n: Yeah!!!! Another chapter out!!! So next chapter is gonna be LONG!! But i hope your ready. Okay so make sure to let me know if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this. Byeee love you all!!!