🔗24🔗

🔗Time Skip🔗

I woke up the next morning to the smell of food. I slightly opened my eyes to see waffles on the tray infront of me. They were still warm and there were strawberries and blueberries on them. Along with whipped cream. I looked over to see Karl walk in the room.

"Hi." I said stretching my arms. "Oh hey, your awake. I was just grabbing some forks." He said holding up plastic forks. "Okay." I said sitting up as Karl sat next to me, "How did you sleep, baby?" "Pretty okay, all things considered." Karl said handing me a fork. "Good."

"You? How'd you sleep?" He asked sticking his finger in the whipped cream and licking it. "Except for them coming in every three hours, alright." I said cutting the waffles. We sat and ate until a nurse came in and checked my levels.

"Bro, did you OD or some shit?" A voice asked walking in my room. "That would be a cooler story wouldn't it?" I said looking over at him. "It would." Dream said walking up to my bed. Dream dabbed me up and then went to sit on the couch. "Morning." Sapnap said as he sat down next to Dream.

"Hi Sap." I said rolling my eyes smiling at him. "No but for real, how are you feeling?" Dream asked looking around the room. "Not like shit, so that's nice." I said laughing. I felt a body get closer to me. I looked over to see Karl's head on my shoulder, he was asleep.

"Damm, Ollie what did you do to him?" Dream asked referring to Karl sleeping, "Did you guys fuck in a hospital bed?" "No Dream! He slept like shit, he just wouldn't tell me." I said wrapping my arms around Karl. "Sure." Dream said looking at me with a side eye.

"Nick you okay? You have been very quiet." I asked dropping my smile. "I'm fine." He said looking down at his feet. "Hey." I heard a voice say. I looked over to see Maddie. "Maddie!" I yelled smiling. "Uh?" Karl said lifting his head. "I'm sorry love, go back to sleep." I said running my hands through his hair.

Maddie came over to hug me and out of the corner of my eye I saw Nick walk out the door. I let go of Maddie and then slipped Karl off of me. I got out of bed and Dream came running over. "Ollie, what the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked holding onto my waist.

"I need to check on Nick." I said pushing Clay off of me. All of the commotion woke Karl up but I was already out of the door. "Sapnap!" I yelled down the hall. He turned around and faced me. "Come here." I said walking towards him. I stopped and he walked the rest of the way.

"You should be in bed." He said raising his eyebrows. "Not until you tell me what's going on." "Fine. Let's just walk." He said starting to walk. We walked down the hallway in silence for a bit. "What's going on with you?" I asked breaking the quiet. "I- uh- it's just." Sapnap managed to stutter out.

I just stood there and let him figure his words out. Although it was unlike him not to be able to get his words out I was just going to wait. "It's complicated." He said scratching the back of his neck. "You know you can tell me anything." I said looking over at him. "Ollie, I like Maddie." Sapnap said as he stopped walking.

My eyes opened wide and my jaw dropped. "Wait really?" I asked with a smile. "Yeah. Like a lot" He said looking at the floor. "Holy shit!" I said a bit to loud, "Why don't you tell her?" "I don't know, maybe because I think she won't feel the same." He said rubbing his arm.

"I can talk to her if you like." I said as we started walking again. "Yeah." He said with a smile. We finished our walk and when we went back to my room Sapnap was a whole new person. "Are you guys okay?" Karl asked cautiously as wr walked in. "Yep, Nick just needed someone to talk to." I said sitting down on my bed.

"You know you can always talk to any of us." Dream said looking at Sapnap. "Yeah, I know. This was just something I needed Ollie for." He said smiling at me. I nodded and we continued to talk. After a bit Ranboo showed up and brought us all lunch.

Eventually Dream and Nick made Karl leave and go to their house for a nap. They promised that they would take him back later but he was exhausted. So it was just Me, Ranboo, and Maddie.

"Was Nick okay?" Maddie asked taking a breath, "Like he ran out as soon as I walked in." "About that." I said looking away from Maddie. "Because he seemed upset and he has never acted like that before. I just want to know if I did anything to upset him." She ranted pacing around the room.

"Maddie if you would-" I was cut off by her continuing to talk. "I would feel bad if I did something to upset him. I really like him and-" Her sentence got cut short by her hand slapping over her mouth. "Oh." I said laughing.

I looked over to Ranboo who looked shocked. "I don't mean it like that I-" Maddie said until I cut her off. "Maddie, how about you tell me how you really feel." I said rolling my eyes with a smile. "He sweet, he's handsome, and he takes awesome care of you." She finished staring at the floor.

"This is great!" I yelled making Maddie shoot her head up. "How?" "Sapnap, he really likes you too." I said smiling like an idiot. "Wait really?" Maddie asked jumping out of her seat. I nodded my head and she came running over and hugging me.

We talked for awhile and it got late and Maddie and Ranboo left and Karl came back. Once he came back we both laid down and watched TV. Apparently Karl didn't really sleep at Sapnap and Dream because he fell right asleep. I picked up my phone and opened messages.

Surprise for Karl😈

Ollie🛹💚
Hey idiots we
should start planing this
surprise!!!

Dream💭💚
She's right!

Madz🔥❤
What's there to plan?

Ollie🛹💚
A LOT

Gogy🕶💙
I already have my
flight booked

Quackity🦆🖤
Same

Wilbur🎸💛
Me too!

Ollie🛹💚
You all have to be there
before 6!
And we're telling Karl
that the premiere is for Wills
new song

Sapnap🐼❤
We know!!!

Ollie🛹💚
I know everything just
has to be perfect

Ranboo👑❤
It will be!!!
Now as your brother
GO TO BED!!

Ollie🛹💚
Fine! Goodnight
love you all!!💗

I plugged my phone in and laid my head back. Everything. Had. To. Be. Perfect. And it was going to be, I trusted my friends. It was just stressful for me. I just wanted this to be a great surprise.

A/n: Okay so I know chapters are taking FOREVER and I'm sorry. I have just been a bit busy lately. But i am starting a new book so you should go check that out! Anyway if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you all!!