🔗12🔗

🔗Time skip: 2 days🔗

The last two days with Karl has been great. We have done some fun things with Chris and Chandler. Everytime we went out to eat, Karl insisted we danced in the restaurant. Right now I was sleeping in Karl's bed.

I woke up to the sun peaking through the blinds is Karl's room. I opened my eyes to see the room lighting up from the sun. Karl's head was on my chest so I started running my hands through his hair. His hair was so long and fluffy so my hands slid right through.

I started braiding his hair making sure to be careful so I didn't wake him up. I felt him stirring under and then went back to rubbing his head. "Love?" He asked his voice very prominent he just woke up. "Hi." I said kissing the top of his head. My voice sounding like I had just woke up too.

"Hey." He said tightening his grip around my torso. "Comfy?" I asked rubbing his cheek. He nodded and snuggled in closer to me. I smiled as I moved his hair and looked at his face. Me and Karl laid there for awhile just enjoying our last full day together. Tomorrow I had a flight home at noon.

"What are we doing today?" Karl asked his voice still a bit raspy. "I don't know, I thought that was your job." I said going back to braiding his hair. "Oh right." He said setting his chin on my chest, "I'll figure it out go get changed." "Okay." I giggled kissing his head.

Karl untangling his arms from around my torso. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and walked to the bedroom. I kneeled down on the floor infront of my suitcase. I pulled out leggings, the shirt Karl let me borrow the other night, a GNF hoodie, and my black converse.

I changed and then looked at my phone. I had three calls from Mads. I picked up my phone and called her back. It rang a few times and then she answered. "Hello." I said sitting on the bed. "Oh my god, finally." She said sounding annoyed. "Sorry, I was sleeping." I said getting up and grabbing my med bag.

"With Karl?" She asked, her tone changing drastically. "If you must know, yes." I said picking up my bag. "Ohh okay. I see you." She said as I walked into Karl's room. "Mads we're together." I said opening Karl's door to see him sitting on his bed. "I know." She said sounding defeated.

"Anyway so why did you call?" I asked throwing my med bag at Karl. "Oh so I messaged the lady about the puppy and she asked when you wanted to go see it." Mads said as I sat down on the edge of Karl's bed. "We can go the day after I get home." I said lifting my shirt up the slightest bit.

Karl got the hint and took out my insulin pen. "Okay great." Maddie said sounding excited. "Alright, love you Mads. See you tomorrow, also can you check on Ranboo?" I asked as Karl injected my insulin. "Yep. Love you babe see you tomorrow." She said and then hung up the phone.

"Okay, done. Let me grab you your water." Karl said standing up and walking over to mini-fridge. I pulled out my meds and cupped them in my hand. Karl uncapped the water and handed it to me. In one drink I took all my meds.

Karl held out his hand and helped me up. "Where we going?" I asked moving and grabbing his other hand. "It's a surprise." He said letting go of my hands and grabbing my meds bag. "Okay." I said walking to the door. He put my backpack on his back as we walked out to the car.

Karl got and the drivers seat and I got in the passenger. We started driving and since I didn't know where we were going I just enjoyed my surroundings. I reached over to Karl's lap and took his hand in mine as I looked out the window. We pulled up at the skate park where we were a few nights ago.

Karl parked and we got out. He walked to the trunk and pulled out our boards. He handed me mine and then I held his free hand. "We're back at the skate park." I said looking up at him with a huge smile. "Yep." He said looking down at me.

We walked over to the bowl and waited our turn. We did some tricks and then I started teaching Karl how to do things on the ramp. We were at the skate park for a few hours until Karl told me we had other places to go.

We went to lunch and hung out there for awhile. Of course in true tradition me and Karl danced. Then one of the employees invited us to dance away from our table and through out the restaurant. Karl was hesitant but I excepted her offer. We danced around and people clapped and 'awe' at us.

To finish off the day Karl took me some where else but refused to tell me where. Come to find out we pulled up to an apartment complex. "What are we doing here?" I asked looking at Karl and then back at the building.

"You'll see." Karl said opening his door. I walked infront of the car to be met face-to-face with Karl. "Just go along with it." He said holding my hand. I nodded and we walked into the building. Karl walked into the building with me and we walked straight to the elevator.

We went inside and Karl pushed the 13 floor button. "What are we doing?" I asked with a giggle. "Just be patient, love." He said looking straight forward. The elevator hit the 13th floor and it opened up to the sky. "Wow." I said looking up at the sky, that was shades of orange and yellow. "Pretty right?" He asked coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How many girls have you taken up here." I asked feeling soft kisses down my neck. Instant. Butterflies. "Your the only one." Karl said moving and standing infront of me, "I come here by myself." "Okay." I said walking closer to the edge, which of course had railings.

I looked back to see Karl taking a picture of me. I laughed and ran up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun us around. He put me down and moved a piece of hair out of my face. "Ollie?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Mhm." I mumbled in response. "You like adventures right? Like going to new places?" He asked with a smile. "Yeah." I said unsure of where this was going. "If you like adventures, then I can be your partner in crime" He said pulling me closer to him."Partner in crime?" I asked, very unsure of what the boy was insinuating.

"You like to skate and I want to be the one you skate with. I will also be the one you get the cops called with." He said with a bright smile pulling us impossibly close together. "And go on trips with?" I asked giggling at him. "And go on trips with." He said laughing and looking down.

"I would like that." I said lifting his chin. Then time felt like it stoped. Karl leaned in and our lips met. It just felt like it was me and Karl. In this moment nothing else mattered. It was me and Karl against the world. We pulled away and I rested my forehead on his.

I looked down at the ground as we both smiled. "Wow." Karl said looking at me. "Yeah." I said nodding at him. "Partner in crime?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Totally." He said picking me up and spinning us around.

He put me down and pulled me into a hug. He rested his chin on my head and I snuggled my head into his chest. "I love you." I said looking up at him. "I love you too." He said putting his hand on my cheek. Then once again the world stopped as I pulled Karl into a kiss.

I lasted a few seconds and then we pulled apart. "We should get going before we get caught." Karl giggled holding my hand. "Yep." I said standing at his side. We took the elevator back down to the first floor and then drove home.

When we got home Karl came into my room and helped me pack up all of my stuff. After we were done packing I changed into pajamas and picked out my clothes for tomorrow. Also I secretly stole the shirt Karl gave me to 'borrow' but we both knew he wasn't getting it back.

I walked down the hall to Karl's room and sat on this bed. He was in the shower so I plugged in my phone and turned on TV. I changed it to cartoons and SpongeBob came on. Karl came out of the bathroom in plaid pajama pants and a black hoodie.

He jumped onto the bed and crawled over and laid on top of me. I ran my hands through his hair as I watched TV. "Goodnight Karl." I said kissing his head. "Goodnight love." He said looking up at me. I fell asleep my last night in North Carolina to Spongebob and Karl.

A/n: Okay so first kiss!!! Ahhhhh! I'm literally in love with this book so far. Also thanks for all the support on the other book as well. Anyhow if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this please let me know. Byeee love you guys!