🔗11🔗

I woke up to movement in the bed and slightly opened my eyes. "Sorry." Karl whispered repositioning himself. "Your okay." I said closing my eyes again. "Okay." Karl said placing a kiss on my head. "Karl?" I asked. "Mhm." He mumbled as a response.

"What are we?" I asked opening my eyes and looking at him. "I hope more than friends." He said through a stifled giggle. "I would like that." I said putting my chin on his chest and looking at him. "Whatever you want." He said messing with my hair. "Boyfriend?" I asked smiling at him.

"Sure." He said smiling back at me. "Okay." I said putting my head back down. We laid there in silence for a few minutes just enjoying each other's presence. "Ollie?" Karl asked rubbing my head. "Yeah." I said holding Karl's other hand.

"What about distance?" Karl asked me. "We will figure it out." I said giving his hand a light squeeze. "Okay." Karl said squeezing my hand back. My phone started ringing so Karl grabbed it and handed it to me. It was Maddie so I answered. "Hey." I said sitting up rubbing my eyes. "Hey." She said sounding very relaxed.

"What's up?" I asked standing up off the bed. "Nothing, I thought I would call you and ask you about the video yesterday?" Maddie said through the phone. "Oh yeah I didn't tell you I won." I said laughing. "No fucking way." She yelled into the phone.

"Yeah." I said still laughing. "Wow." She said as I walked out into the hallway. "And things between you and Karl?" She asked sounding to curious. "They are going good. We're together I think." I said bracing myself for screaming. "Ahhh!" Maddie yelled into the phone, "Holy shit really?" "Yeah." I said blushing like crazy.

"Okay okay, I'll let you go we can talk when you get home." She said sounding excited. "Okay, bye Maddie, love you." I said laughing a bit. "Bye, love you." Maddie said and then hanging up the phone. I walked back into the room to see Karl putting on his shirt. "Sorry." I said shaking my head. "Your okay." He said putting his shirt all the way on.

"Okay." I said looking down at the floor blushing. "Go get changed, we're going to breakfast." Karl said walking over to me and lifting my chin. I nodded and left the room. I changed into a a pair of my mom jeans, a brown long-sleeve shirt, a brown and blue heavy flannel, and my navy vans.

I looked for my med bag, but couldn't find it. I ran out of the room and into Karl's. "Where did my med bag go?" I asked throwing my hands into the air. "It is right here." Karl said holding it up. "Thank you." I said taking it from him. "I grabbed it before we left the hospital last night. You fell asleep on the couch and I had Chris carry you to the car." He said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Karl, I have to take my meds and do my insulin, can you help?" I asked cupping his cheek with my hand. "Yep." He said letting go of me. I walked over to his gaming chair and sat down. I got the insulin pen ready and handed it to him. "I can do it without help." Karl said taking the pen.

I nodded and he lined it up. I nodded and he injected it. "Water?" I asked looking up at him. "Here." He said opening a mini-fridge and pulling out water. I took a sip of the water and then took my meds. Karl held out his hand and helped me up.

I picked up my bag and we made our way out to the car. Karl drove while I played the music. We pulled up to the breakfast place and went inside. Karl held the doors for me as we went in and then we were immediately seated.

Karl sat across from me and shot me and stupid grin. "Yes?" I asked referring to the smile on his face. "Nothing, your just so pretty." Karl said resting his head on his hand. "Oh okay, pretty boy." I said making Karl look down and giggle.

"Lets dance." Karl said standing up and holding out his hand. "Karl, this place is filled with people." I said taking his hand giggling. "And?" He said putting his hands on my waist. "You win." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. We swayed back and forth until our waitress walked over.