🔗5🔗

A little while later Uncle Jam walked back out with our food. "Here you go." He said sliding our plates towards us. "Thanks." Maddie and I said at the same time. "No problem." He said wiping down the counter. "Maddie what is the plan for today?" I asked shoving a fry in my mouth.

"Visit Lakeside High?" Maddie said taking a bite of her burger. I nodded taking a bite of my chicken. "Who are you going to visit?" Uncle Jam asked looking at us through the window in the kitchen. "Mr. Kraft." I said looking at Maddie and then smiling at Uncle Jam.

"He's the drama teacher right?" Uncle Jam asked walking out from in the kitchen. "Yep." I said sipping my milkshake. We continued to talk and eat until we finished. We paid Uncle Jam, grabbed our boards and then went outside.

We skated to the school, that was about 10 minutes away. We entered the front doors and dropped our boards down. We walked up to the desk to see someone we had never seen before. "Hello." I said looking at the lady.

She was young, like me and Maddie's age. "How can I help you?" She asked not even looking up at us. Not even a glance. "We were wondering if we could see one of our old teachers." Maddie said awkwardly looking down at the girl.

"No, sorry but I don't believe you can do that." She said still staring down at her computer. "Why not." I scoffed looking down at the lady. "Your not able to just walk into the school." She said looking up at me. "We just went to Lakeside Elementary yesterday and they let us see our old teacher." Maddie said giving the lady an attitude.

"Well our rules are different." She said standing up out of her chair. "Come on lady, we are just here to see Mr. Kraft." I said shaking my head at her. "I can't let you do that, and if you continue to sass me I will call our on-campus police officer." She said picking up the phone on her desk.

"I'd like to see you do it." I said squinting my eyes and looking down at her. "Ollie." Maddie said hitting my shoulder. The lady picked up her phone and said, "Hi, can I get the SRO to the front office please. Thank you." She hung up the phone and then looked at us and sat down.

A few moments the SRO walked behind the desk and stood next to the lady. "What seems to be the problem?" He asked looking straight at me and Maddie. "We were just here to see our old teacher, and she is not letting us." I said pointing down at the lady. "They are harassing me." She said looking at me and Maddie and then back at the SRO.

"No ma'am, we just asked to see our teacher." Maddie said looking at the officer. "Listen ladies, I don't wasn't to have to drag you off campus." He said looking down at us with an annoyed look. "For what?" I asked slightly raising my voice. "You do not need to be yelling." He said waving his finger in my face. "Get your finger out of their face!" Maddie yelled at the guy.

The guys moved his hand and looked very angry. I looked at Maddie and she looked at me and we ran. We ran to the door grabbed our boards, but before leaving I flipped off the SRO and we darted out the door. We skated into the road and saw the SRO trying to chase after us. We got out of his sight and me and Mads jumped into a bush and watched as he ran passed us.

We got out of the bush and skated home. "That shit was crazy." I said putting my key in the door handle. "It was. You really tested the SRO's patience." Maddie said leaning against the wall. "Oh yeah." I said opening the front door. "We're home!" I yelled walking into the kitchen.

I didn't hear an answer so I ran upstairs and out of instinct bursted into Ranboo's room. I opened the door and he turned in his chair to stare at me. "Ollie?" He asked looking at me, "Do you need something?" "I yelled for you and you didn't answer." I said walking into his room. "Sorry, I am streaming I didn't hear you." He said turning back to face his computer.

"God, you scared me." I said walking in and hitting him in the head. "Ow!" Ranboo yelled covering his head. "Well you should have answered me." I said sitting down on his bed. "Wilbur says hi, and I couldn't hear you." Ranboo said looking over at me. I couldn't tell what his face looked like because of the mask and glasses. He was doing a face cam stream.

I walked over to the desk and took the headset off his head. "Hello Will." I said holding the headset on my head so Ranboo couldn't take it. "Hi Ollie." He said sounding very happy. "Ahh women!" I heard a british voice yell. "Hello Tommy." I said with a smile.

"Who else is in the vc?" I asked turning to face Ranboo. "Jack and Tubbo." Ranboo said, I'm assuming looking very annoyed. "Hello Mr. Manifold and Bee Boy." I said looking at Ranboo' monitor as he ran around the Dream smp. "Hello." They said at the same time.

"Alright bye boys." I said hearing a bunch of goodbyes back as I gave Ranboo the mic back. "I'm going downstairs R." I said patting Ranboo on the head. He nodded and I left the room closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs to see Maddie sitting in the living room watching TV. "He was streaming." I said walking into the living room and sitting down on the floor. "I figured." She said looking down at me. "Do you want to know what I have always wanted?" I asked laying down on the carpet. "I don't know." Maddie said looking up from her phone.

"A dog." I said with a smile. "You have talked about that." She said nodding at me. "I love corgis, jack russell, and french bulldogs. I would settle for any of them." I said looking up at Maddie. "I know." Maddie said moving down onto the floor with me. "I'm going to look into getting one." I said pulling out my phone, "I'll look for a breeder." Mads nodded and laid next to me.

Me and Maddie looked up breeders forever, until it was late. I walked into the kitchen and took a sip of my water before going upstairs. I walked into Ranboo's room to see him laying in his bed. "Hey." I said rubbing my eyes. "Hi." He said looking up at me.

"I'm going to bed." I said leaning on the doorframe. "Okay, where's Mads?" He asked looking over at me. "Passed out on the couch." I said with a slight laugh. "Okay, goodnight. Love you." He said smiling over at me. "Goodnight. Love you." I said walking out of his room and closing the door.

I walked to my room and stared at the mess. There was clothes on the floor, skateboards propped up on the wall, and pillows scattered everywhere. I decided that the mess was for a different day to clean.

I changed into my pajamas and laid down and turned on the TV. I settled on iCarly. I turned down the volume and turned off the lights. I plugged in my phone and then flopped back on my bed. I fell asleep to the sound of the iCarly theme song.

A/n: Sorry that this took so long to get out I have been busy. I hope you like this chapter, it is a bit shorter and I apologize. Anyway, if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you all!!