🔗25🔗

🔗Time Skip: 2 weeks🔗

After 3 days I was let out of the hospital. I told Karl that he should go home but he insisted on staying. So most of the planing for the premiere had to be in secret. As of now me and Karl where sitting together in bed.

I had my back up against the headboard and Karl was in his favorite way to sit.' He is sitting in between my open legs with his head laid back on my chest. He was playing with my bracelets and watching my phone. Every once and a while I would lean down and kiss his head.

Once it was around five I got up and Karl laid back on the bed. I heard my phone ding and it was go time. "Come on Karl I have a surprise for you." I said taking his hand and trying to pull him up.

"Why can't we just stay here, I mean we are home alone. We can do anything." He said with a sly smile. "We just did like 3 days ago and I'm still recovering." I said pulling down my turtleneck to reveal a bunch of hickeys. "Like you didn't enjoy it." "I did, it was really nice but we have places to be." I said finally pulling him up.

"Fine." He said placing a kiss on my lips. We made our way to the car and when we got there I got in the driver seat. I drove us to Dream's house and looked over to see a confused Karl. "Why are we going to Dream's? And why is there so many cars?" He asked as we pulled up.

"You'll see." I said putting the car in park and getting out. We went inside and were met with a quiet house. "For there being so many cars it is very quiet." Karl said walking further into the house. "Karl!" Quackity yelled coming out of the kitchen. "Alex!" Karl yelled hugging him.

Soon George popped out, then Sapnap, Dream, Ranboo, Maddie, and finally Wilbur. They all joined in on the hug. Once they pulled apart Karl noticed everyone. "What are you all doing here?" He asked backing up to see everyone. "Surprise!" Will yelled making everyone laugh.

I looked down to notice a certain two peoples hands intertwined. I smiled and walked over to Karl. "This isn't all, lover." I said holding both of his hands and looking up at him. Karl just looked around and then looked in my eyes and smiled. He leaned down and the gap between us was filled.

Once we pulled away we were all taken to the living room for the premiere of 'Wilbur's music video.' While Karl was here for those two weeks I had me and Karl go out for a day and Ranboo come video. We all hung out in the living room until it was two minutes until the premiere.

We turned on YouTube on the TV and all sat and waited. Once it started it was a black screen and the call audio I recorded of me and Karl. The screen was black and it had our words on it. Once that scene cut it went to me singing in the background and me and Karl doing stuff together.

Karl stood up out of his seat and covered his mouth. He looked like he was going to cry and I was convinced he was. I wrapped my arms around his waist as I stood behind him. He stood and watched every minute of the video and when it was over he turned around to face me.

"Ollie, that was..." He looked as if he struggled to find his words, "it was amazing." "Thanks." I said as I sniffled back tears. He pulled me into a hug. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his shoulders. "Your voice sounds great." He whispered in my ear, "too bad I will have to change that." My eyes went wide, my cheeks heated up, and my jaw dropped.

I pushed him away from me and then pulled him back by the collar of his sweatshirt. "Why do you always have to ruin such nice moments?" I whispered to him. "Well I wouldn't say I ruined the moment." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey, are you two done?" Dream asked looking annoyed. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes. I looked over to see Sapnap whispering something to Maddie. He then stood up and looked at everyone. "Okay so if we are making announcements."

Maddie jumped up and stood next to him. "Me and Maddie are dating." Sapnap said looking at everyone with a huge smile. Everyone in the room started cheering and congratulating them. After that was over everyone sat down to watch a movie.

Once the movie ended most of us went to our rooms. George and Dream disappearing into Dreams room, Sapnap and Maddie going into Nick's room, and me and Karl went to the spare. Ranboo, Quackity, and Wilbur all slept on the many couches in the living room.

"So..." Karl dragged out as he flopped down on the bed next to me. I got up and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back and after a minute we pulled away. "Yes, we can." I said or breathlessly. He flipped us over so he was on top and kissed me again.

After pulling off my turtleneck he left hickeys down my neck and to my underwear. He avoided the other hickeys. The rest of the night was great. After we finished we laid down and cuddled.

"Ollie?" Karl asked staring up at the ceiling. I hummed in response and he continued, "Do you want to go to Paris?" "Yes, that has been on my travel list forever." I said looking up at him with a smile. "I know and that's why I booked us a week get away there." He said so nonchalantly.

"Wait really. Karl you better not be fucking with me." I said very loud. "Well I mean I already did." He said rolling his eyes with a smirk. "Karl!" I said hitting his chest, "Are you being serious right now?" "Of course, my love." He said moving a piece of hair out of my face.

That night we snuggled and talked. It was nice to be able to catch up with him. I loved this boy so much it was crazy. Soon I started feeling sleepy so I said goodnight and drifted off to sleep.

A/n: Ahhhh! Teasers! This chapter is actually really good! Also Madnap!!! (Yes that is their ship name) Anyway if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Also if you could vote that would be amazing! Byeee love you all so much!