🔗34🔗

🔗Time Skip: 4 months🔗

It was the big day in every parents life, their baby's gender reveal. I was 4 months pregnant and it was honestly really nice. Me and Karl had agreed to keep this part of our life a secret for now, and of course all of our friends and family understood that.

Me and Karl were currently getting ready. Karl wore a baby blue Hawaiian shirt with pink flowers and a pair of tan pants. I put on a cute blue, pink, and white striped romper. I slid on my off-white Converse with the pink laces and went downstairs.

Karl was stood at the counter scrolling through his phone, he looked up and smiled. "Oh wow. You look... hot." Karl said walking over to me. He spun me around and leaned down. Our lips met and we stayed like that until we were interrupted. "Are you trying to make another baby?"

Me and Karl pulled away to be met by the maskless face of my brother. "Oh would you go away." I retorted. "I like your little baby belly." Karl said pulling away and looking at it. My bump was fairly small and not much, so when streaming it was easy to cover up.

"Can we go now?" Ranboo asked closing the fridge. "Yes, let's go." I said grabbing my bag and putting it on my back. We went out to the car and made our way to Dream's house. Maddie was in charge of everything and wanted it to be at Dream and Sapnap's house.

When we pulled up there were pink and blue balloons on the mail box. It seemed as if everyone was here. When we walked in everyone was crowded around the door. My family was here, Karl's family was here, all of my friends from the UK we're here, and of course all of our friends from the US. It was perfect.

I walked to my mom and dad first. I gave them a huge hug. "Hi, honey." My dad said kissing my head. I started talking to my mom and then Karl came over. This was the first time they were meeting. They sat and talked for awhile and I left and walked over to Nick.

"You look good." He said smiling as I walked over. "Thanks." I said smiling back. "Is this their first time meeting?" Nick asked looking over to my family, who must of joined my mom and dad. I nodded and then looked around, "Where's Mads?" "She went off the finish stuff in the backyard." He said with a smirk.

I looked over to see the very tall blonde I've been looking for. "I'll be back." I said to Sapnap before running off. "Oh Tommy!" I yelled waltzing into the kitchen. He turned around slowly with a huge smile. "Oh wow. Look at you." He said throwing out his hands, "Your gonna be no fun anymore." "Nah, I'll still be fun."

While I was looking at Tommy a little brown haired head popped out. "Ahhh, Tubbo." I said pushing Tommy and hugging him. "Hi." He said hugging me back. We pulled away a minute later and both smiled. "Can I touch it?" He whispered looking down at my belly and back up.

I nodded and he put his hand on my stomach. "Can I too?" Tommy asked too. I nodded and he put his hand next to Tubbo's. Eventually, they pulled away and I finished talking and seeing everyone. "Ollie!" I heard my name being yelled, Maddie. "Mads!" I yelled as she ran to hug me. "Hey, so I need you to find Karl and bring him out back." She said before running away.

I didn't feel like pushing through the crowd so I went to the top of the stairs. "Karl if you can hear me please meet me out back!" I yelled and the made my way down the stairs and out back. It was all set up tables and balloons and a bunch more.

"I just wanted to get some pictures of you guys before everyone came out." Maddie said holding up her camera. Dream, George, and Sapnap we're all outside too. Maddie gave us some poses and stuff and then we we're done.

"Do you want me to go get everyone?" I asked before being pulled back. "Actually we- I have one more thing." Karl said looking nervous. "Okay." I nodded smiling up at him.