🔗23🔗

🔗Time skip: 5 days🔗

I was officially home after my trip to London. I was exhausted and not feeling to good, but I was blaming that on jet lag. I felt dizzy through out the day but didn't think anything of it. I was laying in bed with Rj watching TV. I moved Rj off my lap and went to get up.

I collapsed. My knees gave out and I hit the carpet floor. I grabbed my phone that was next to me and opened my app. I saw that my levels were crazy low. "Ranboo!" I yelled not attempting to get up. The realization hit me. I took my meds today and no amount of insulin was going to fix this problem.

Ranboo hadn't come in yet. I opened up discord to see him in a chat with Sapnap and Tommy. I clicked on it and joined. "No bitch I didn't!" I heard Tommy yell. "Ranboo." I said making the call go quiet. "Ollie, uh what's up?" He asked breaking the silence.

"I need help." I said feeling myself get choked up on words. "What's wrong?" Ranboo asked sounding annoyed. "Just come in my room." I said as my eyes started to blur. "Ollie, are you playing with me?" He asked.

"No." I said stern. "I'm not falling for your stupid tricks." Ranboo said completely blowing me off. "Ranboo, something is wrong. Please go check on them." Sapnap said sound worried. I heard clattering on the call and then hung up.

Ranboo walked into my room to see me sitting on the floor. "Ollie?" He asked coming down to my level. "My levels are all out of whack." I said holding the side of my head. "Okay, uhh I don't know what to do." He said holding on of my hands. "Maddie, call her." I said looking up at him.

He nodded and picked up my phone. Shit, I cursed myself. She was out of town to see her parents and I completely forgot. "She's not home." Ranboo mumbled. "I forgot. Karl." I said pulling myself on my bed.

"Ollie, he lives in a different state." Ranboo said looking at me. "Just call." I said closing my eyes hard. Ranboo dialed his number and talked to him. It might seem crazy that Ranboo doesn't know what to do, but something like this hasn't happened in a few years.

I always stayed on top of my diabetes but sometimes it just happened. Once Ranboo got off the phone with Karl he looked over to me. "I'm going to end stream and then take you to the hospital." He said then leaving to room.

He knew I would fight him about the hospital so he didn't give me an option. Once he abruptly ended stream he helped me to the car and then drove to the hospital. Once we got there Ranboo helped me over to a chair and the filled out my info.

Eventually they got me in a room. They took me there in a wheelchair and then made me change into a gown. Then they put ivs in my arm. I sat back in my bed and pulled up Twitter.

@Ollie_Olive
Hey guys so the stream I
promised won't be happening
I'm in the hospital because
my levels have been whack
so I have to be under observation

@Ollie_OliveHey guys so the stream Ipromised won't be happeningI'm in the hospital becausemy levels have been whackso I have to be under observation