🔗22🔗

🔗Time Skip: a week🔗

I opened my eyes to see a very dark room. I stretched out my arms and then got up and turned the lights on. I opened the door and walked out to the kitchen. "Good morning." Wilbur said as I walked to the fridge. I waved to him and continued to look for fruit.

The last week me and Wilbur had been in and out of the studio recording bits and pieces of my song. Today was the final day and we were going to finish the song. Then the next four days he was going to show me around Brighton.

I found fruit and then washed it, cut it, and then sat down to eat it. "Last day. Are you excited?" Wilbur asked as I sat down infront of him. "Yes." I said taking a bite of the strawberry. "Great." Will said eating a blueberry. We finished the fruit as we talked and then I went back to the guest room and got ready.

Once I was ready I went into the kitchen just as I heard my phone ring. I looked to see Karl FaceTiming me. I answered and he smiled. "Hi baby." I said with a laugh. He had the phone very close to his face and a big smile

"Hey."  He said moving the camera away from his face so much, "I was calling to see if you took your meds." "Not yet, but I will when we get off call." I said sitting down at the counter. "No do it on call. I don't want another call from Will asking me what to do because you feel like your going to faint." Karl said raising his eyebrows.

"Fine." I said reluctantly pulling my med bag over to me. "Thank you." He said with a huge smile, "I just don't want you in the hospital that's halfway across the world." I rolled my eyes and smiled. I pulled out my insulin pen and tried to pull up my sweater forgetting I had layers on.

"I can't do it." I said putting the pen down on the counter. "Have Wilbur help you." Karl said moving close to the camera again. I yelled for Will and he came walking into the kitchen. "You called?" He said putting his hat on. "I need your help with my insulin." I said holding up my pen.

"Okay, I don't know how to do it." He said taking it out of my hand. "Well I-" I was cut off by the voice coming out of my phone, "I can guide you." "Oh hey Karl." Will said looking over to the phone. I smiled at the boys interaction and slightly lifted up my shirt. Will covered his eyes and turned away.

"Will I'm not trying to flash you. I have a boyfriend." I said whispering the last part but Karl could still hear. He laughed and Wilbur turned back around. Karl explained how to do my insulin pen even though I could do it, I let him because it was cute how much he cared.

Once I took my meds I said bye to Karl and then me and Will headed out. We drove a different path this time and went into a neighborhood. "Will where we going?" I asked looking out the window and then back at him. "Oh yeah, do you mind if George comes along?" He asked looking between me and the road. "Not at all."

"Great." Will answered. We drove to George's house and then we got there Wilbur honked the horn. I pulled my phone out and answered some texts for Ranboo and Maddie. I heard the backdoor opened and turned my head to see George. "Hello." The curly haired British said.

"Hey." George said sliding into the middle seat. "Ready to go?" Will asked looking back at George. He nodded and we drove off. Once we got there Wilbur unlocked the front door allowing me to go in first. I went into the recording booth and set up my vlog camera.

I was vlogging the whole trip so I could post it after the song came out. "You ready to get started?" Will asked as he walked up to the sound board. I nodded and went back into the sound booth. I put on the headphones and then heard Will's voice.

He told me to do warmups so I started and then I told him I was ready. I heard the track start to play and started singing along. As soon as I started to sing George looked up and smiled. I looked at him and smiled. I finished that recording and then listened to it.

I did the sane thing over and over for about 4 hours, but working on different parts. Once we finished we went met Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo at lunch. We were leaving in a few days. I was sad to be leaving but excited to go home. After we finished lunch we went back to Will's house. I was exhausted and went up to my room and changed.

I went back downstairs to find Wilbur sitting on the couch. "Hi." I said my voice raspy and my eyes barely open. "Are you tired?" He asked coming walking in the kitchen. I nodded and pulled a water out of the fridge. "I'm off for the night." I said as I started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Okay, goodnight Ollie." Will laughed as I turned into the hall. "Night." I answered back going into the bedroom. I picked up my phone and FaceTimed Karl. "Hi." He said smiling as he answered the phone. I smiled and rolled over to my side. "What's up?" He asked shuffling around in his room.

"I can't sleep." I said. That was a lie I just needed an excuse for him to talk to me as I fell asleep. "Okay. I'll talk to you and hopefully that will help." Karl said with a cute half smile. I nodded and he started talking.

"What can I talk about?" He asked himself. "I can say how much I love you but you already know that. I could talk about some surprises I have for you, but that would ruin them." He giggled. "I can talk about how much I miss you. I miss you a lot. I miss you smile, your laugh, your face, and so much more."

"I miss you too." I mumbled closing my eyes. "Goodnight, Ollie, I love you." Karl said making it the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

A/n: Yeah another chapter done! And some teasers at the end... Anyway if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you all!