🔗18🔗

🔗Time Skip: 4 days🔗

Today George and Quackity were leaving and Karl was coming to stay at my house for the next 5 days. Right now I was changing into my clothes for the day. I heard the door open and quickly covered myself.

"Oh hey." Karl said closing the door behind him and walking into the room, "You left the door unlocked." "Yeah I see, do you know how to knock?" I asked sliding my shirt over my head. "Of course, but I didn't." He said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I felt my stomach do a flip as I blushed and looked down at the floor. "Yeah I could tell." I said giggling and looking up at Karl. "Come on darling, stop covering it is nothing I haven't seen before." Karl said pushing me away from him and looking me up and down.

I did a twirl and giggled as he stared at me intensely. "Okay love, finish getting ready." He said pulling me in and kissing the top of my head. After that he went and sat on the bed and played on his phone.

I finished getting ready and then sat on the bed with Karl. "Love?" I asked laying next to Karl and looking up at the ceiling. "Yes?" He said rolling over and looking at me. "Did you enjoy the other night?" I asked still looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes, of course." He said very quick to respond, "Did you?" "Yes." I said looking at him and smiling. "Good." He said rolling over onto me, "Did you take your meds?" "No." I said looking away from him. "Come on." He said getting up. "In a few minutes." I said rolling and burying my face in the pillow.

"No, now Ollie. Do you want what happened the other day to happen again? You almost passed out." He said putting his hands on his hips. He looked hot if we are being honest. I gave in and got up and went downstairs.

"There they are." Dream said rolling his eyes at us. "Karl we told you to go get them not to stay up there with her." Sapnap crossing his arms. "Oh yeah sorry." Karl said walking to my bag. He threw it at me and I caught it. I took my meds and my insulin and we left the house.

Me and Karl took our bags with us because after we were done at the airport Sapnap was taking us home. Dream and George took the rental car and Me, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity got in Nick's car. Me and Karl sat in the back while Sapnap and Quackity sat in the front.

"Hey." Karl said leaning over to me. "Hi." I said smiling. I loved this boy and everything about him. "So tonight, what do you want to do?" He asked with a sly grin. "I don't know. What were you planning?" I asked squirming in my seat.

"Do you think we can have the house to ourselves?" He asked in a suspicious voice. "Probably not." I said shaking my head. "Dang." He said looking away. "Yeah sorry." I said with a sad smile. "Can I stream later?" He asked with pleading eyes. "Of course." I said messing with his hair.

The rest of the car ride consisted of loud music, yelling Quackity, and Karl using stupid pick up lines on me for the rest of the cars entertainment. We arrived Dream and George dropped off the rental car and then met us infront.

We got out of the car helping Quackity with his bags and then standing waiting. I looked over at Karl to see the tears welling in his eyes. These guys really were his best friends. He looked straight at Quackity and bit his bottom lip.

I squeezed his hand to let him know it was going to be okay. He looked down at me and smiled. "Alright boys well it has been great seeing you." Dream said looking between all of them. "It has been a pleasure." Quackity said in a stupid British accent.

"Well this is it for a while." Karl said his voice cracking a bit. "You okay?" Sapnap asked looking over at Karl. Be quickly wiped his tears and nodded. "Dude come here." Sapnap said pulling him into a hug. Quackity and George joined and then Dream on the outside. I snapped a photo and then joined as well.

We stayed like that for a minute and then pulled away. Quackity and George said bye to everyone and then went in the airport. We got back in the car Sapnap driving, Dream in passenger, and me and Karl in the back.

Sapnap and Dream drove us back to my house. We pulled in the driveway and unbuckled. As we were getting out of the car Dream yelled to us, "You two better behave! I'm going to ask Ranboo!" I rolled my eyes and smiled at him as I flicked him off.

As we went in I yelled upstairs to Ranboo. "Hey, me and Karl are home!" As soon as I yelled I heard little feet running down the stairs. "Rj!" I yelled as he ran up to me. I picked him up and kissed him on the head. "He is so cute." Karl said petting him and looking down at me.

"He is." I said smiling up at Karl. I looked over to see Ranboo walking downstairs. "Karl!" He yelled running up and hugging Karl. "Hey." Karl said giggling and hugging him back. "How have you been?" Ranboo asked pulling away. "Great, you?" Karl asked smiling up at Ranboo.

"Good." He said with a huge smile. Ranboo adored Karl and I loved that. I loved that they got along. I sat and watched them talk for a few minutes until Karl mentioned he had to stream.

Me and Karl went upstairs and I showed him how to work everything. "Okay that's all. I'm going to go sit on my bed now." I said wrapping my arms around Karl's waist. "Okay, I love you." He said placing his hand on my cheek. "I love you too." I said leaning in. Our lips met and then a second later we pulled away.

I went and laid down on my bed. I played on my phone as Karl streamed with Sapnap. About and hour into his stream I missed him and wanted him. I felt clingy since we were in the same room but I went for it. I walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him.

My chair had cutouts from where the armrest were so I put my legs in them. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and put my face in the crook of his neck.

He didn't ask any questions as I did this and just went along with it. Every once in a while he would move my hair or ask me if I was okay. I nodded and laid there for the rest of his stream. I didn't say anything the whole time. I didn't want to interrupt his stream so I stayed quiet but expected chat was going crazy.

A/n: Okay so this chapter took so long and it is not anything special. So I didn't write the 5 days George and Quackity were there one because I'm lazy and two because I didn't know what to write. Anyhow if Karl is uncomfortable with any of this plz let me know. Byeee love you guys!