Chapter 1

Warning! Abuse!

Aurora's POV

I woke up from a loud banging at my door. I turn on my lights and looked in the mirror. My weight was piling up. I had to be 46 kilogram. However, i was 50 kilogram when my mom weight me. They beat me up for it and didn't let me eat dinner or breakfast for today. The bruises were easy to cover except for my eyes. It was to bruised up to cover with makeup. I'll just wear my hoodies. It'll be fine. I changed my clothes and headed ou the door. I wore a black hoodie,blue jeans and my grandmother's ring.

Ever since i got my soulmarks, which i have 26 of them, they changed

Ever since i got my soulmarks, which i have 26 of them, they changed. My parents wanted me to be perfect so  that my soulmate wouldn't reject me and i believed it. So i usually had to run to school, which takes me about an hour. I also have to be at the top of my game because i have to be a ballerina but i don't want to. Don't get me wrong, i love dancing but my mother would always hit me if i did a move wrong or my weight isn't how i was supposed to be.

Finally, i reached the school. On top of ballet, i have to have good grades. Anything less than an A+ would lead to more pain from my father. At school, i was in less pain and i get to hang out with my friends, Shawn and Aria.

They are soulmates and their semi-popular. Which mean they don't get treated badly. I, however get bullied everyday by jessica and her minions.

" Aurora, over here." Aria yelled out near the locker with Shawn. "what happened to you? Did your parents do this again?" Aria saw my black-eyed. These 2 were the only ones that knew of my parents and their abuse towards me.

"it's fine, Aria. It was my fault. I was over the weight limit i was supposed to," i said. "Aurora, this has gotten too far. This why i told you to stay at my house. You'll be safer there," shawn said. "your already like a sister to me. Don't you remember that your brother had entrusted me to take care of you."

He was right. My brother, Charles who went into the military told Shawn to take care of me while he was gone. "I know but it's ok. I'll be fine. Besides, in 2 more years, I'll be leaving fir college." i didn't want to worry my friends anymore.

Third person's POV

Suddenly, our art teacher, Mr's lydia called out to them. " what are you 3 still doing here? Quick, get to the gym before the principal sees you, "she said.

They ran to the gym and got in. All the students were there. Weirdly, the girls were all dressed up. They were showing so much skin for the school rules. Aria, Shawn and Aurora took their seat at the back.

The principal got on stage." good morning, students. As you may or may not know, today, our school is going to starks tower for a tour and an announcement from mr stark, king T'challa and princess shuri about improving the school. I wish for all of you to be on your best behaviour as it will impact the school. Your teacher's will lined you up for the bus. That's all. Thank you."