Chapter 11

Third person's POV

This had to be the scariest thing that happened in Aurora's life. She was just laying down on the couch. All of a sudden, a red cloak wrapped itself around her and flew her out the window, into the street to go somewhere. The cloak looked familiar to Aurora but she couldn't point it to who.

The ride was giving her a headache. It got so bad that she fainted. The cloak noticed and flew quicker to it's master, Dr. Stephen Strange.

Wanda's POV

I can't believe Stephen's cloak of levitation just came and took Aurora out the window. Like, how did he even get here? Did Stephen teleported it here? Whatever. Right now, we have a cloak to catch.

We are in the elevator, heading down to the lobby. The elevator suddenly stopped at a floor and Pietro runs into the elevator. "Wanda, where have you been? Do you know-" "listen, Pietro," i cut his sentence. "i found our soulmate who might be shared by all of the avengers and just now, she was kidnapped by Dr. Stephen's cloak. We are going out to find her. Are you in?" i asked, looking straight at him in the eye.

Pietro just nod his head and didn’t say another word. We finally arrived at the lobby without anymore hiccups." the cloak will definitely bring her to dr. Strange. Just head to the sanctum quickly," Steve ordered when the elevator door opens.

Pietro ran out of the building while me and Vision flew there. I just hope she's safe.

Stephen's POV

Where the hell is that cloak at? It was just in the room with me when it suddenly flew out. Not a problem, though. It does this all the time. The problem is it's not in the building anymore. It flew out into the street.

"i swear if it doesn't give me a good reason, I will burn it myself," i muttered. I start looking into the vases when the cloak suddenly flew in through the front door, carrying an unconscious woman in itself. I was about to scream at it when my soulmark started to burn.

I look again at the girl, more clearly. It's my soulmate! The cloak brought in my soulmate. "you flew out to get my soulmate?" the cloak just nodded while proceeding to lay the girl down on the couch and wrap itself around her as a blanket. I took a good look at her face and noticed that it was bruised up. It look like she had been in a fight. Her body suddenly started to shake and she started to cry in her sleep.

I gently stroke her hair to calm her down. She finally calmed down after a few minutes. The girl will probably be a bit sick from the flight. Its better to make her some food, i guess.

Teleporting myself to the kitchen, getting some cookies and hot chocolate to calm her nerve.

Aurora's POV

"ugh.." my head is spinning like crazy. What happened? My vision came back for a bit and the memories came back. I was sleeping and a cloak took me.... I looked down and the cloak that took me is still with me.

It unravelled itself from me and flew  somewhere else. The room is dim but warm and comforting. The velvet couch feels like a bed somehow and there are tons of bookshelf in here.

A yellow spiralling portal suddenly appeared in front of me and out comes... Dr. Strange!!! "hey, are you ok?" i just gawked at him, not hearing the question. He sat down next to me, handing me a cup of hot chocolate. The situation is extremely awkward and this is uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry about my cloak. It has amind of its own and likes to do things it's way. Finding out about my soulmate, it notice yours and decided to kidnap you," he explained.

"it's fine. It's just... It's not everyday you met your soulmates, especially if they're superheroes. I'm Aurora." maybe introducing myself can make this awkward moment stop.

"I'm Stephen Strange. Nice to meet you. Also, what did you mean by soulmates?" Stephen asked.

"well, you see, i have 26 soulmates and i have already met Peter, Steve, Bruce, Shuri, T'challa, Clint, Wanda, Vision and now you. Sorry," i muttered out. I closed my eyes, waiting for the rejection. Instead, Stephen cuddles me into his arm and started running his finger through my hair.

" I know what your thinking and I'm not going to reject you. I will be jealous on sharing you but i rather be jealous than not having you." his words comfort me and made my heart swell. The emotions of today is tiring and my body is ready for a nap.

Sorry for the late updates. With school coming up, i won't have much time but i will try to update regularly.