Chapter 12

Pietro's POV

I was running around the tower, looking for Wanda and Vision. They suddenly disappeared when we were looking for the king and Princess of Wakanda, which are still missing.

Maybe, they're in the living room... I ran to thd the elevators and push the top button. As i waited for the elevator, i started thinking about my soulmate. I've always talked about it since I've had my soulmark that is the same as Wanda. Seeing my parents being so happy and loving made me crave to meet me and my sister soulmate soon. I would to kiss them, cuddle them and just be happy and sharing with my sister wouldn't change anything.

However when mom and dad died from the accident, all i could think about was revenge. I started sleeping with other woman and i started forgetting about my own soulmate. Nevertheless, i finally learned my lesson when i got shot and almost died. Other than my Wanda, no one else would mourn for me in the end. The woman i slept with are just for entertainment and not a long term relationship.

I started changing myself, stopped being a playboy (we already have Tony for that) amd start searching my soulmate once again. Finally, the elevator arrived. The doors open and inside.... You guess it, the people that went missing. " Wanda, where have you been? Do you know-" "listen, Pietro," she suddenly cut me off. "i found our soulmate who might be shared by all of the avengers and just now, she was kidnapped by Dr. Stephen's cloak. We are going out to find her. Are you in?" she asked, looking straight at me in the eye.

I nod my head and start running down the stairs. I felt excited and scared. Why would dr. Strange coat kidnap our soulmate and is she a soulmate to all of the avengers? So many questions and so much time. I ran outside the door, straight to the sanctum. I pound the door with all of my might, being extra careful of my energy right now.

The door opens and behind it is an amused but knowing Dr. Stephen Strange. "i knew you were coming. Come on in," he said, opening the door wider for me and I'm guessing the others from the sound of heavy breathing behind me. "thank you". I ran inside, searching the room.

Aurora's POV

My head is still pounding from the sudden flight of death. I swear, how does Stephen fly around without getting dizzy? Practice probably.

All of a sudden, the sound of the doors being slammed open in the hallway was heard. It made me jump. Does Stephen has guest right now? Or it an intruder? My thoughts were cut off from the sound of the room door being slammed open and my soulmark stinging. I turned to the door.

It’s Pietro, Wanda's big brother.... I figured as much that he will be my soulmate. "hi?" i greeted. Pietro smiled at me. We stared at each other until he ran up to me and pulled me into his arms, hugging me close.

"i finally found you, my princesa." we stayed in the position for a bit, just enjoying each other company. Seriously, i met these people today yet i feel like I've know them for years.

"that's because soulmates are a part of your soul."

Wanda's voice popped us out of our comfort bubble. That's when i noticed that we were being watched by people. I push Pietro away and  hid under the covers. They laughed at my embarrassment except for Pietro who looked upset.

" why don't we start with some introduction?" Stephen suggested. I already a lot about them (being a fan of the avengers and all that) but it will be able to relax my nerve a bit. I pushed my head out of the cover, looking up at them in the eyes.

"lets do it".

Third person's POV

(meanwhile in the avengers tower)

"where the hell is everyone?!!" Tony yelled out. He had a meeting this morning (Pepper forced him to go) and when he came back, the tower is in shambles. The king and Princess of wakanda are missing including a few of the avengers who were looking for them.

The last place they were seen was at the lobby but they left and now the warriors are anxious for their rulers are now missing.

"i swear when i find them, i will have them clean the whole tower," Tony swore before getting into his iron man suit to find the missing person.