Chapter 14

Aurora's POV

I woke up early as sleeping in wasn’t my thing. It was only 5.30am right now and everyone else was still asleep. I slowly removed Tony's arm from my waist. I then head to the bathroom to freshen up and went to the kitchen

The kitchen was very equipped with all the latest kitchen tool but it looks too new if someone ever used it. " good morning, Aurora." FRIDAY said. "hi, FRIDAY. do you mind bringing me the ingredients for pancakes, waffles and a full english breakfast?" FRIDAY quickly gathered everything and placed them on the table.

I started making the waffle and pancake batter before cooking some eggs, hash brown and sausages. The waffles and pancakes were being cooked in a machine thingy that FRIDAY told me.

" who are you?" a girls voice asked and then i hear a clicking of a gun. I quickly put my hand up and answered, "my name is Aurora. I am Tony, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Peter, Pietro, Stephen, Wanda, Vision, Bruce and Clint's soulmate. Can you put the gun down?"

I slowly turned around and to my suprise, it was the Black Widow! "I'm...sorry. I thought you were breaking in," Black Widow apologised. "you can call me Natasha".

"well, Natasha, it's nice to meet you. Why don't you go call the boys down? Breakfast is almost ready." she agrees amd left to wake the boys while i finish the last batch of waffles.
______________________________________
Breakfast

 ______________________________________Breakfast

The others were finally awake except for Stephen as he still has his duties." wow! This is amazing! Thank you, Aurora." Peter thanked and gave me a kiss on the cheek, making me blush.

"it was no problem. Now, eat up. Don't just stand there." the boys got out of their stupor and pounced for the food.  After breakfast, we went to the living room for a discussion. I sat next to Tony as i was worried he might still be in a panic state.

"well," Steve said. "we sort of made a few discussions on the soulmate thing and we were wondering if one or more of us could take you on a date?" i thought about it. I didn't know a lot about them and a date sounds fun.

I agreed and we made draws. I picked a piece of paper from a hat with their names. My first date will be with.... BUCKY! i then draw other names for the dates. The dates are in a row,

1. Bucky
2. Vision
3. Natasha
4. Peter
5. Tony
6. Steve
7. Sam
8. Pietro and Wanda
9. Bruce
10. Clint
11. Stephen
12. Shuri and T'challa.

My date with Bucky will start tomorrow morning. For now, we decided to just relax in the living room and watch a movie.