Chapter 9

(thank you so much everyone for 800 reads💕 i hope you will enjoy this plot twist)

Aurora's POV

Oh no, this cannot be happening. How did she knew? Well of course, she is the scarlett witch. She literally read my mind. How am i gonna explain? Is she still reading my mind?

I looked into her eyes and forgot about my reason. It's just so mesmerising. It's glowing.... She is reading my mind. Oh, great. I guess there's no point in hiding it from them.

"Aurora, what did your parents do to you? And don't you dare lie to us," Vision said in a stern voice.

"well, i guess i have to tell you the truth. You see, my parents-" my speech was cut off when suddenly my phone started ringing. I grabbed my jacket from the nightstand and pull out my phone. It's Charles. That's weird. he only contacted me at night because of the time zone. Nevertheless, i picked up the call.

" big brother, what’s wrong?"

"Aurora, listen to me. Don't go home,okay? Stay at Shawn or Aria's house. Block our parents from your phone and don't meet up with them. I'll come back soon."

" Charles, what's going on? Why can't i go home? What's wrong?"

"look, please, just do as i say. I'm coming back in a couple of months and I'll explain everything. Right now, just don't come home. Stay at someone else's house, just please, " if my big brother is already begging, this is serious.

"okay, i won't go home. I'll stay at someone's place until you come back from the army. You'll have to explain then."

"thank you so much for this. I promise I'll explain everything when i come back. I love you, sis."

"i love you too, big brother," the call ended after that. "who's that?" T'challa asked. "my brother. It was weird, though,he told me not to come home and to block my parents, and that he'll explain when he comes back from the army." i exclaimed.

it's good that he's coming back soon but weird that he told me not to go home. "then, where are you staying at?" Vision asked. I shrugged. "I'll just stay at my friend's house or i could stay here...." before i even finished, they yelled out, "STAY!".

"woah, ill stay here i guess. I'll just ring my friend." Shawn picked up the phone quick. "hey, you ok?! I was worried about you and Aria is..... Making fanfiction about you and your soulmates right now."

"well, stop her. Another thing, my brother called me just now, telling me to not go home."

"wait, your brother called?" Aria asked. I'm guessing she took the phone from Shawn's complaints in the back.

"yeah ,weird. But he said he's coming home soon, so, that's good. I'm just calling you guys to tell you that I'm staying over at the Avengers tower for now. So, can you pick up some of my stuff from the house? My parents won't be back until tomorrow."

"alright, but why can't you just get it yourself?"

"i don't think my 8 soulmates right now will let me go anywhere without them," i can feel Wanda pulling me in more tightly from her lap and the stares from the others (except Clint) staring at me when i asked Shawn and Aria to pick up my clothes.

"WAIT, 8?!! THERE WAS ONLY FIVE OF THEM IN YOUR ROOM! YOU BETTER -"

"I'll explain after you get my clothes, alright?"

"fine but you better tell us."  Aria hang up after that. I then block my parent's contacts after that. I put my phone down on the night stand next to me.

Clint's POV

After that, Clint started waking up, confused. How did he get here? His memory started to cone back. He was in the vent, searching for the Wakanda's royalties. He was passed by the medical room and felt a burn... A giggle was heard right next to him.

Clint quickly turned to his left to see Wanda, holding a girl, who is his soulmate, in her arms protectively. "good afternoon, Mr. Barton. I'm Aurora. How's your nap?" the girl asked.

Aurora. Her name sounds amazing and her voice are like bells. "I'm Clint Barton, ma'am. Nice to meet you," i probably sounded like an idiot while introducing myself. Although, she just smile at me and giggled. "i already know your name, Mr. Barton. Call me Aurora."

"then you can call me Clint." after the introduction, she got off the bed, pushed Wanda away and looked around in curiosity. Her question caught me off guard while the others looked like they were going to fight.

"since I'm staying here until my brother explained to me what's going on, who am i staying with?"