Chapter 5

Aurora:

My head is pounding. When i opened my eyes, there was captain america, dr. Bruce banner and a boy with a baby face. 3 of my soulmark is reacting.

Am i dreaming? This is so strange. I tried getting up but that only resulted in more pain on my rib. The 3 men quickly snapped out of their trance. Dr. Bruce laid me back on the bed while captain and the boy just stared at me with sadness in their eyes.

"you can't get up now, sweetheart," dr. Bruce said. "your injuries are still healing. Are you feeling any discomfort?"

I shaked my head.  "well, I'm just going to let Friday scan you for other injuries or allergies, alright," dr. Bruce said.

Wait, i can't let him scan me. They'll found out about my bruises and my weight. They will be disgusted by me or they'll probably hunt my parents down if they found out.

Just as i was about to say no, the door opened up and revealing king T'challa
And princess Shuri of wakanda. Not only that, my friends came in as well.

"Aurora!" they scream. They both wrnt up to me and started asking about my injuries and how it happened, not even noticing that princess shuri and king T'challa frozen at the door or that dr. Bruce and captain america getting angrier at Shawn for touching my face. The boy just stared at the situation

"I'm ok, guys. You can stop touching me now," i said while pushing their hands away from me. I don't want dr. Bruce to turn into hulk. I sat them down and started explaining the situation.

"so that's what happened, " Aria said. " we were worried about you but we couldn't just barge into the lab. So, we had to tell the tour guide but he also wasn't allowed to enter. That's when king t'challa and Princess Shuri helped. They saw what happened and agreed to help us out. "

"yeah, we were worried about you. Your brother already entrusted to take care of you and for me, you are like a sister. So, seeing you hurt was quite sad," shawn exclaimed.

I was touched after hearing that. Our friendship was as strong as a family ever since all 3 of us were young. I helped them out with school and in return, they made sure i was stuck to reality and not float away. I quickly pulled them into a group hug. It was quiet until the boy with a baby face asked.

"if you don't mind, can we have a moment with our soulmate?"