Chapter 6

Third person's POV

Steve and Bruce did not like how the boy is hugging their soulmate. They look to be close by the way she is talking to him.

Thank god, Peter saw what was going on with steve and bruce. He quickly asked the 2 friends to leave so that they could talk to their soulmate.

Shawn and Aria were reluctant to leave Aurora alone but they agreed and left.

Peter's POV

After her friends left, i quickly locked the door to prevent anyone from coming in. I walked back to her bed and hugged Aurora, tightly in my arms.

"you have no idea how worried i was when i saw Mr. Steve carrying you to the med bay. I'm glad that your ok," i whispered.

"sorry for worrying you," she said while petting my head. It calmed me down.

Aurora's POV

I could feel the worry from the boy. I didn't like that at all. I gently ran my fingers through his hair while rocking ourselves. I looked behind him to see Mr. Roger, Dr. Bruce, king t'challa and Princess shuri smiling at us.

However, Mr. Roger looked kind of upset. Made sense though. He did just slammed a metal door to my face. It will definitely bruised for a while.

I slowly pushed the boy away and gestured for him to come to me.

Steve's POV

I was hesitant to come to her. I mean how could she still want to be with him when he literally hurt her with the door.

"Steve, come here. I'm not mad at you. It was an accident," she said while motioning me to come to her.

I hesitantly left my seat and walked up to her. She pulled me into a hug and i lost it. I started crying while saying sorry to her over and over again. She just kept saying it was fine and that she wasn't mad about it as it was an accident.

After a while, i finally stopped crying. I looked up at her and understood she wasn't angry and that I'm forgiven. She then asked,

"Now, how about some introduction?"