A Ghost's Embrace

.

.

.

.

Their many things to be said when one man can do so much. The Ghost of Tsushima was one of them. Of course, the man wasn't alone in his endeavors. But this time was different, the man in question was in a different time and place.

A place not of his own where a new danger threatens the land of Japan. Even being here for a short period, he's found how dangerous these creatures can be. Like any other enemy, Jin was there to defend the people at any cost.

This started with Jin going around specific areas where demons had been rumored. Most tend to be heavily forested areas or abandoned places. Either way, he made sure to eradicate any demon presence there.

That's when rumors began to spread about Jin Sakai. The people he saved would later and tell of a man who saved them from a demon. How he wore armor like a samurai from a different period. They said his armor was black as night and his some even thought he was a demon. In the dark, his mask would make appear like a ghost that came out of know where.

Some started to call him the 'Ghost'. When Jin started to hear these rumors he was reminded of home. It was a sense of some familiarity. Jin continued onwards around the back ends and dark corners of Japan. He knew demons would never come out during the day so attacking at night only strengthen his persona.

Along his way of killing demons, he wasn't aware of the presence of people following. Moreso that the Hashiras followed where he last attacked and continue. They split into groups to cover more areas where they could find him or kill demons.

As they tried to find him and heard the rumors, they became more intrigued to find this person. How could one man go against an entire army of demons by himself? Jin made sure to leave only a presence behind since he still was adamant to keep his identity.

Jin also utilized breathing techniques to overpower his already redefined skills and abilities. All of this made him a deadly demon slayer. With most of his self-training being experimented with every encounter with demons. He somewhat created a breathing style for himself as he strengthens his abilities.

Dance of Wrath >> Ghost's Embrace

This upgraded version was greatly faster but did require some more breathing training. From the outside perspective, Jin stays still in his spot. But Jin had already killed them before they even noticed.

Heavenly Strike >> Apparition Assault

Instead of one quick horizontal slash, this one was when he surrounds the person in a bubble of rapid sword strikes from all sides. It would be difficult to break out of but right now Jin wants to extend how long he could do it for.

Way of the Flame >> Dancing Flare

It was difficult to accomplish but he was able to enhance the undying flame. By using the flame in a way where he could extend the flames with his blade. Sending arcs and surrounding himself in a tornado of fire.

(You guys can recommend any more abilities for future use.)

For now, he was already proficient at killing demons. He fought one on one to whole groups as they were no match for Jin's sheer skill. Since he was fighting in the dark, he had to rely on his other senses like hearing and feeling what's around him.

Jin wonders what would everyone think of his improvement to his technique back home. Some of these skills were meant for demons so if he fought the Mongols or bandits with these abilities. Jin believes he would become a true demon samurai unlike any other.