Tanjiro and Nezuko

.

.

.

.
3rd POV

A sense of dread and tension filled Giyu. Right now he was stuck. He felt the sharp blades across his neck while another poked against his lower back. If he moved an inch, he would have been killed. Giyu waited for something to happen when he shivered at the breath behind him.

Jin's eyes appeared sharp with his ghost mask making him look like an animal. He relaxed to rid of the aura of death. Jin removed himself as Giyu dropped to his knees and rubbed his neck.

"I never intended to kill you nor will I ever. Not to you or the others. I have too many promises to keep and a mission to fulfill." Jin said.

He sheathed both of his katanas before he walked and picked up Giyu's sword. Jin stood before Giyu stabbing his katana into the ground.

"I hope we will put his behind us. I wish not to make an enemy of you. You have talent in your swordsmanship that should be used against someone who that blade was made for." Jin said.

Jin extended his hand toward Giyu which he stared at before offering help. Jin lifted him to his feet.

"Maybe I was wrong about you. As Kagaya has always said never underestimate what Hashira has to bring. You surprised me today and I thought I had the upper hand." Giyu stated.

Giyu shook hands with Jin to establish what Jin is capable of. Somehow Giyu knew Jin could be adept enough to take in Muzan by himself but only time will tell. He did fill a hint of jealousy towards Jim but would rather not show it.

"Those were some impressive moves you had there." Jin complimented.

"That was nothing compared to you. You canceled my most powerful attack. I did not even see you." Giyu retorted.

"Don't worry. I believe with more training you can make it even stronger. The only reason you lost was that you hesitated. That slight fault made an opening which I took." Jin noted.

Giyu would remember that as he does intend to get strong and prepare to face even more powerful demons. Jin was about to walk away when Giyu took his blade.

"Although your concern is warranted, having this unpredictable power coursing through me. If the day comes when I become one of them. I need you to promise me something." Jin alluded.

"Don't hesitate," Jin said.

Giyu stared at Jin as he expressed serious concern. Jin had his back towards him while giving him a side look before walking away. Giyu slowly gazes at his blade and the vow that was given to him.

"If that day comes. I promise I will not miss." Giyu declared.

From that day on, Jin and Giyu would go their separate ways in slaughtering demons. If anything this situation made Giyu see Jin in a new light. A warrior that would do anything to ensure victory. For Jin was part human and demon, if anyone has a chance of defeating Muzan it would be him. Although Giyu does worry about what the future might hold when Jin becomes a full-fledged demon. If anything happens, Giyu will surely do what is right.

.

.

.

Jin's POV

I ran at a constant pace dashing through the woods and hopping across tree branches. It was already nighttime and hard to see through the darkness but I was no ordinary human. With my focus hearing, in the distance, I heard a scuffle and sounds of fighting. I rushed to the area so I would not be too late.