Legends of Tsushima

.

.

.

.

Jin's POV

A few days had passed but a lot had transpired. First was my advancement to Hashira. After the duel and my announcement, word spread among the demon slayer corps that a new Hashira was accepted. Kagaya mentioned that he whispered the rumors of the ghost pillar. Ever since many of the lower ranks wanted to know more but I had yet to be put out in the field.

Most importantly, right when Kagaya declared me. I fell to the ground and slept where I dropped. I used my most powerful move, Ghost's Embrace. Able to take out one or more enemies in quick succession. Yet, it drained my body of energy. I was barely awake when I was moved indoors and on a comfortable bed.

I awoke again and found myself in a strange place. The burning sensation in my lungs was not as bad as before but still hurt. The wounds on my body were bandaged up. What confused me was the type of clothing. Long sleeves and pants that we're relatively comfortable. I thought for a moment and began to wonder if I have a habit of appearing in different places.

I pondered around the room to see that this is probably where people are tended. A medical room where I was the only one here. I then noticed that my armor was hanging up just opposite of me with a large chest under it. I was relieved that they at least put my stuff together in one spot.

I got up from the bed and looked out the window. A beautiful purple and pink tree in a large courtyard with many butterflies flying around. I felt at ease as this place radiated calmness. It almost reminded me of home.

I then walked up to where my stuff was. I checked to see if everything was there and saw how my armor was cleaned. No blood but there were noticeable cuts in the clothing. I realized how lucky I was to somehow defeat Sanemi in combat.

I stood there next to the armor when the door opened and in came that purple-haired girl. She was startled to see I was up but smiled at me.

"I see you're up. Your armor was cleaned off by my assistants." The girl explained politely.

"Thank you for that. You must be Shinobu Kocho. What is the place exactly?" I said.

"Well, Sakai. This is the Butterfly Estate where all injured demon slayers can recuperate. I make sure that you be ready again to hunt demons." She explained.

"So you're a healer of sorts." I assumed.

"Not exactly but I do know a fair amount of knowledge on medicine and poisons."

"I'll keep that in mind. So what happens now?" I said.

She went on to say that I must recover from my wounds. From there we can begin training to formally incorporate with a breathing style. She noted that I lacked some proper technique in how I use breathing. I laughed as she sound like Shimura when he trained my sword arm.

"When do I start?" I eagerly said wanting to get to training.

"Right to it then. I should warn you though, you would be put through vigorous training. Only someone like a Hashira could finish." She advised.

"I'm ready. Whatever it takes." I proclaimed.

"Wonderful! Tomorrow we'll start but before that, you must go and see our master. He wishes to speak to you once you were awake." She informed.

"I will. Thank you Kocho." I bowed to her for her kindness.

"Please, call me Shinobu." She replied.

Shinobu told me where to go before she left. I clenched my fist in determination. From Mongols to Demons, I would do anything to ensure that these enemies would never take any more lives.