Nine

James

James

With my back against the door, she pushed me into our bedroom, not pulling away from the demonically passionate kiss she lured me into. My reflex to take control was taken away by her hands gripping my wrists the second I wanted to touch her or pull her closer.

She pushed me onto the bed the second I was out of my clothes and then wrapped the cold handcuffs around my wrists, locking me up to the bed-frame. Her condescending smile and confident movements stirred the bulge inside my underwear, I have to admit. But it was so uncomfortable and unnatural to give up control.

The worst part was when she stripped, right at the edge of the bed, right before my eyes. Apparently, she had been wearing a black set of skimpy underwear underneath her dress all day. The thong was incredibly small, showing off her firm ass proudly.

And there was absolutely nothing I could do. I couldn't rip it off of her, I couldn't lick that smooth olive skin on her thighs clothed in lace-garters. The simple sight of her body made my dick throb. The gun on her thigh didn't help my problem. The dangerous aura made me even more convinced that she was more than perfect for me.

She had the weapon situated on her outer thigh, just as it had been the whole night, making my arousal grow by the second. I had to contain myself from breaking the fucking bed-frame just to get to her and switch positions.

I watched helplessly as she straddled me, checking that the cuffs around my wrists were securely fastened. During all of this, from the second we walked trough the front door, I kept thinking to myself; Why the fuck did I agree to this?

"This should hold you." She said, smiling down at me tauntingly. Her hands were gently placed on my bare chest, stroking back and forth slowly to my shoulders. But her patronizing tone changed quickly. With a grasp on my jaw she tilted my head up.

"Now be still. If you try to get me off you I will keep edging you all night." The demanding tone wasn't all that new to me, she had become a more confident version of herself lately, but my body reacted as if the sound of her low voice had never met my ear before.

I clenched my jaw in annoyance. Her smug attitude was making me want to bend her over the mattress to fuck the breath out of her lungs.

"Will you be good for me?"

Fuck. I gave her an unwilling nod.

"No. Words." She tightened her grip. I let out a sound of aggravation, but ended up giving in to her.

"I'll be good."