Fifteen

Gave you a long chapter this time:) might be some tiny mistakes, if so, ignore it lolAnd yes, pic is James

might be some tiny mistakes, if so, ignore it lol
And yes, pic is James. His bare ass didn't fit:(

James

A book rested on her tanned stomach, sunglasses sitting on the bridge of her nose, as she lied bikini-clad on top of the deck. Watching her, I placed myself by the door, crossing my arms and leaning my shoulder on the side jamb. I was glad to see Ava so much at peace, relaxed. This past week had been hard on her. Alesso having to go to the hospital, Maxim loose and nowhere to be seen. It had been a confusing couple of days, for all of us. And utterly inconvenient. I had better things to do than deal with a jealous Russian.

It wouldn't take long for me to find him and chain him up tightly again; two days at most. I knew his hiding spots, and what strategy to use to lure him out. However, Ava and I needed some time together. I was scared she had felt overlooked, especially as I left her at home in the same way you do a child. Not my proudest moment, but we both knew the importance of it. I appreciated her respecting that.

It had been a day since we came aboard the yacht. We had taken it out on the water, but still close enough to see land. Not a single cloud could be seen, even though it was almost dinner-time, and it was the perfect day to spend time on a boat. Ava had gotten seasick on the way here, and it was probably the first time I had held up a girls hair while she threw up. Apparently, her stomach had gotten more sensitive since she started eating the pill. I admit I felt bad, since she did it for the sake of protecting herself from my swimmers, but it was better than using condoms and taking risks. So, other than that incident, it was a perfectly good day.

My father usually dragged us to the marina several times a month, when I was younger. He had a big interest in boats, especially sailing, so Alesso and I fell victims to being his crew. However, neither one of us had inherited his hobby, nor were we any good at it.

My eyes appreciated the slight curve of her stomach, thighs, and legs, until they grew stuck on her bare chest. She hadn't even put on a top when she went out to sunbathe, to which my immediate instinct was to grab her and shield her breasts from curious eyes. Then I remembered that we were all alone. Not even security guards or a boat crew were near anymore. I wasn't quite used to cooking dinner by myself, yet my Italian genes agreed with that task with ease.

"Are you joining me, sir? Or just staring?"

I snapped my gaze to hers. She had pushed the sunglasses up on her head, holding her hand on her forehead to shield her eyes.

"Don't call me that. I'll jump you." I said. She smiled and turned away, closing her eyes again.

"I think we should head back soon." She stated, an ordering tone.