The Unknown

The car ride was awkward. The tension in air was thick. It was almost suffocating. The idol and the girl saved by the idol sat facing opposite side. They both weren't saying anything and probably weren't ready to hear anything. The driver and Chanyeol were both aware of it and decided to remain silent until the driver collected the courage. He cleared his throat to gain attention as if it was difficult already to make them look at him with the silence.

All the head snapped towards him, as if telling him to start and finish as soon as possible.

"So where do you live? " The older male was scared of both ghost like presence over his head but asked anyway. The girl's face drained all the color as if she was dead already. She was panicking but she hid her emotion as soon as possible. But both the idols noticed it and gave each other a look.

"You can just drop me here on the next street. My home is nearby. " said the female in softest voice possible.

"Why? " Baekhyun's voice was stern as he asked her. She looked away as if she knew her face would give away her true weak self. She knew she would shed a tear if interrogated. So she looked the other way and chose to not reply the male's question. He looked at her as if he knew this all was a facade and she knows it. He know all about different masks she was wearing as he has been wearing one from a long time.

After a long wait of her answer when they got nothing, Baekhyun said, "Take us to my apartment"

The driver looked at the idol wide eyed as soon as he said those words. His friend was also shocked as Baekhyun has never in his life has brought a girl home, except Taeyeon who was his girlfriend, let alone be a stranger. Baekhyun might have look and personality like a playboy but he was far away from being one. To say that the girl was embarrassed would be an understatement.

"You can let anyone know your place, you're an idol" The driver was in high panic mode. He knew if SM knew about Baekhyun's little adventure with the unknown girl, he would lose his job in a second. He was already in a lot trouble for giving her lift.

"Do what I say hyung" Baekhyun said in I-am-not-going-to-continue-this- conversation-any-further-so-now-shut- up tone. Chanyeol looked at his friend and leaned into whisper in his ear.

"Dude I know you are not in right mind but think about the girl. She looks like a minor. You are going to be in a lot trouble. " Baekhyun knew Chanyeol was running his dirty mind but he didn't want to argue.

"I know what I am doing, Yeolie" The nickname always make the taller melt. So he dropped the argument with a small okay. (A/n a ChanBaek moment for my best friend)

The taller idol looked at the girl. He was suddenly curious about her. And seeing she has been quiet the whole ride, he decided to strike a conversation with her.

"So what is your name? You must know mine. I am so pop-"

"I don't"

"Well, my name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you" He said while extending his hand for the girl to take. She saw his hand and ignored it looking out of the window.

The driver almost snickered when the girl ignored the tall idol which made the idol glare at the elder.

"Can you please drop me there. It's my apartment building. " The girl said to driver.

The statement made Baekhyun look outside the window. He watched the area if it was safe to drop the teenager there.

The female dashed out as if she stayed a second more she would be skinned alive. The driver was about to start the car when Baekhyun placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hyung wait. "

He watched the girl cross the road and enter the apartment building. When he was satisfied that the girl was safe. He asked the driver to go.

The three males watched the girl with different emotions. The driver was thankful that she was gone. Chanyeol looked at her intrigued. And Baekhyun he was just worried about her and he wanted to know what had made her take such a step.

A/n : just a filler chapter