원하다 (I want)

Na Bi laid in his arms, eyes wide open because she couldn't sleep. His presence was overwhelming her. Baekhyun was the same, as he held her close to his chest.

"You up? "

He hummed in reply, looking at her head snuggled in his chest. He felt all the butterflies which were keeping him up.

"Can you sing for me? "

He watched as her head moved from his chest to look at him. His lips parted to say something but the eye contact was too much for him. The light was dim, the only source being the lamp by the bed side.

"Can you sing for me please. ", she asked once again.

He nodded pulling her head back to his as he caresses her hair. He started humming a melody from his new album.

(A/n I know it is confusing , but this story is based in 2020 fall. So Delight is his latest album and the song he sings is Love Again, video link above.)

He started singing in his low husky voice. While singing she could feel his chest moving because of breathing. She listened to the lyrics carefully, the emotions were clear. She felt he was singing this for someone. She didn't want to ruin the vibe by asking who so she just snuggled in her chest and closed her eyes to his honey like voice. He placed a soft kiss on her head while closing his singing till he himself falls asleep.

...

Na Bi woke up to an empty bed, she looked around searching for the idol. She got out of her bed and walked to her living room to see no sign of idol. Suddenly she got disappointed, she had literally no motivation to go on with her day. She dragged her feet to the bathroom to get ready, groaning the entire time. She heard the doorbell ring. As if it wasn't bad already, she thought.

She opened the door to see the idol shuffling through the bags in his hand. He looked at her with a smile when he heard the door open. She hugged him tightly, the idol almost losing his balance , chuckling.

"Missed me. ", he pulled away and winked at the girl.

" Where were you? ", she narrowed her eyes at him as he settles down on the couch.

" Just went to shower at my place, because your clothes won't fit me. ", he said while eyeing her body.

" What are you trying to say, I am short. Well you are not that tall either. ", she said sitting by the idol slowly smiling.

" I am taller than you. ", she stopped smiling and looked at the idol.

" Yeah, do you want me to call Chanyeol. "

"You would never. "

"Don't try me. "

She grabbed her phone to call the idol, when he snatched the phone from her, holding her wrist pulling her to sit between his legs on the floor. Everything was so fast she just sat there flustered. Baekhyun was impressed by the stunt he just pull. He put her phone in his pocket.

"Eat, you need to complete your assignment after that.", he said putting the container in front of her.

She was too flustered to look back at the idol, so she just started eating.

" You don't have a practice today. ", she asked while eating.

" My other members have schedule today so, practice doesn't start till late afternoon. ", she nodded her head not quite able to make a meaningful sentence in the position she is in.