열정 (Passion)

The car ride was silent. The female can't help smiling at the behavior of the idol. She was liking this, someone being possessive about her in a cute way. She was never in a relationship before, not like she has one with idol but she felt all giddy with the idol.

Baekhyun saw her behaving out of character today, she was smiling a lot more than normal. He saw her looking at him while grinning.

"What? "

She just shook her head her lips still pressed into a smile. While Baekhyun was watching her suspiciously, her phone went off. She picked it up in no time watching her only friend calling her.

"Bitna, you are screwed. "

She heard Jihye say from the other side. What exactly happened, for the elder to saw this. Her smiling face turned into a frown to which Baekhyun took a notice.
Silently asking what's wrong just for the younger to go back to the call.

"Unnie, is everything okay. "

"No, it's not. Where are you? I am standing in front of your house. "

"Unnie, I am just coming. What's wrong?
"

"Bitna, there was a issue with the place that was booked for the exhibition. So the the dates are changed to a month earlier than before. Now the assignment, that you haven't even started, you only have 5 days to complete that. From which you have wasted 2 days already."

"Aye Unnie, you are lying. Why would they do that. "

"Your mom is behind this. She wants to see you at the exhibition. Girl, you need to pull all nighters. "

Suddenly all of this made sense, she let a deep sigh not remembering Baekhyun was still with her. She hanged up after thanking her for informing her. She didn't even notice the car has halted, on the red light, so Baekhyun's complete attention was now on her.

"Everything okay"

"No"

He just nodded his head understandingly, not wanting to pry in her problem because of something he said a couple days ago.

"Hyun, I need some supplies. Do you any stationary shop nearby. "

The light turned green as he nodded his head just taking her to the place. It was a cute and artistic shop, the huge window showed the interior of the shop with yellow light bulb hanging from the window giving a sunset aesthetic vibe to works hanging by the light.

"Mask", she said before walking out of the car. Baekhyun looked at girl who reminded him about protecting his identity, while narrowing his eyes.

They entered the shop, the female straight away going to the shelves finding what she needed. Baekhyun timidly following her, not knowing what else to do.

"How did you find this place? "

"My member started drawing for fun, so I thought of gifting him some stuff for his birthday. ", he said looking at what a random paint tube.

" Huh was it Ten. "

Baekhyun internally groaned at the mention.

"No",  he said sternly.

" So they were not your members. ", she looked at the idol all confused.

" No, it's not like that. They are my members also. But my group, Exo is different. This one is like a mix of all groups.", he said explaining her still not looking at her.

She nodded her head even though she didn't understand it quite that much. She grabbed all the stuff she needed and went to the cashier paying for her stuff. She moved back to the car with Baekhyun following her like a lost puppy. They sat in the car when Baekhyun stared at the girl who was checking her stuff. She looked really focused.