집 (Home)

Baekhyun was still in her arms but calmer than before. His anxiety fading as her felt her under his skin. He tried to pull away but the younger pulled him by his nape at the same position. He was confused as why she reacted that way.

"You are not wearing your mask"

The idol groaned at it. He knew he could be caught with the girl here. The worst, her face could be revealed to his fans. Just thinking about it makes him shudder at the consequences faced by them both.

The girl pulled away, she pulled his hood over his head, tightening the strong and then tying them. The idol looked so cute with his eyes only visible with a few strands of is brown hair. A smile now etched on her face. His face showed confusion even with only half of it visible.

"Let's go. Did you leave your friend alone? ", she asked holding his hand leading him to his car.

The idol's eyes widened as his friend was mentioned. He got caught up in the moment and totally forgot his friend who was finding the girl who now held his hand. The girl tilted her head in confusion.

" Oh shit, he is at your place.", he said while running to his car grabbing his phone which showed 13 missed calls and 30 texts. The last one saying, ' Let's call police. '

"My place, what is he doing there? " , Na Bi asked, a frown on her forehead. Baekhyun ignored her as he was busy texting his friend back to not call police. He got a call from Chanyeol.

"Where were you, I called you so many times. Did you find her. She is not at here. Look I am calling police. "

"Yeolie, calm down. Relax, okay. I found her. She is with me. Stay there we are coming there. "

"Thank god, she is okay right? If you are coming bring some drink. I seriously need some alcohol now"

"Yeah, she is okay. We'll be there in 15"

He ended the call and looked at the girl with smile.

"Let go home. "

She smiled back at him

...

They both were now in the elevator of her apartment building which now opened to impatient Chanyeol standing by her door tapping his foot on the floor continuously. He turned his head to the elevator when he heard the ding.

"Finally, you are here. I was getting tired waiting here. Was just about to leave. ", he said.

" Oh shit. We are early. Hyun, he would have left. ", she looked at the taller in disgust. She started putting the code and entered leaving the door open for the two idols behind her to enter.

Baekhyun was surprised by what she called him and Chanyeol noticed, smirking at the shorter. He opened his mouth to tease him but Baekhyun beat him to it.

" Say a word and you are not coming in. "

The taller only laughed while they enter. Baekhyun helped the younger for setting the table up for drinks. Baekhyun went to the kitchen to grab glasses for them. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at how the shorter was so familiar with the female's house.

"So how many times he has been here to know where exactly you keep your crockery, huh?," he asked the younger with an amused expression on his face.

She only looked at him in confusion and then understood when he nodded his to Baekhyun who was in the kitchen grabbing taking out the glasses for them three.

"Just once.",she said now clearly understanding what he was suggesting.

" Are you sure? ", now the idol was wiggling his eyebrows.

" Yes he barged in once with drinks. He was behaving like it is his house and I felt like I am at a wrong place. ", Chanyeol laughed at it hitting the table.

They were at each throats just an hour ago and now they are talking like they are best friends who clicked from the first time. It was funny even to Baekhyun who was now interested in what they were talking about.

" What are you about? What's so funny? ", Baekhyun asked sitting by them. Chanyeol was still laughing.

" I said nothing that funny to make him laugh like that", she looked at the taller idol in worry.

"Is he okay? "

"Yeah it is normal.", Baekhyun started eating a pickled radish completely unbothered by the taller fall out laughing because as he said it is normal.

When Chanyeol calmed, he saw Baekhyun now looking at him and then point towards the girl who was busy eating her snacks. He cleared his throat to grab the female's attention.

"Hey, I am sorry for being rude. I didn't mean it but my job makes it harder to trust anyone. And I thought you were using my friend. I am sorry", Chanyeol said.

" It's ok", she gave a small reply but Chanyeol and Baekhyun knew she meant it.

"But", now both the idols' attention on her.

" What do you mean by using him? He was one chasing me when I clearly told him to leave me alone. ", There she is back at being a brat again. Baekhyun thought but Chanyeol was once again laughing but his time the table was not his target, it was Baekhyun who had gone into defense mode to stop the taller from hitting. Between the laughs Chanyeol said,

" You're not as bad as I thought. "

"I could say the same. " The female smiling at Chanyeol.

They were laughing the till the midnight at Baekhyun's silliness and Chanyeol's laughter and the female's dissing the tallest. They were genuinely happy with each other. Their smiles reached their eyes. Na Bi felt content with it. Like this what she wanted the whole time. Her small place lit with their jokes. Which was just a place for her to sleep and eat when didn't wanna go out now became her home.

A/n I got 100+ reads, thank you much for it. It felt so amazing to know that there are actual people reading this other than my friend. Seriously thank you❤❤ and fast update cause you all deserve it.