외로 (Comfort)

The idol and Na Bi sat on the couch eating. They were still talking about her mother. But then the idol suggested something.

"Why don't you leave her? You are an adult.", he asked slurping his ramen.

" Well I am financially dependant on her. I can do that. ", Baekhyun nodded.

" You know I can always pay your tuition. ", He suggested mindlessly.

Na Bi stopp eating and looked him if he was an alien. The idol noticed her gaze and said, " What? "

"You don't mean it right. Yeah, you are just playing with me. ", she said not believing his offer.

" What do mean 'playing with you'? I mean it. "

"Why would you do that? ", the idol went silent at her question. He may have answers to them but he wasn't sure. He can't hurt both of them with his answers. He doesn't want to see her cry, that's the reason but why? He was in deep thoughts.

" Remember we had a deal", Nabi looked at him confused, when she didn't answer he continued, "If I tell you about Taeyeon then you will tell me why were you on that bridge that night. "

Nabi looked down. She definitely didn't wanna share it, at least not yet. The idol caught on her discomfort and continued.

"Forget about it. I will tell you about Taeyeon and you can tell me whenever you like. ", The idol asked her making her comfortable. She looked back at him in relief and nodded back with a small smile on her face.

" So, Girls Generation was a group under SM ent, my company. Kim Taeyeon was the leader and main vocal. I was 18 when I joined the company. Almost 2010. She was our sunbae. She was older than me and her voice was amazing. A lot to learn from her. I debuted in 2011 with my members, that was the first time I met her. She was there to congratulate me, not me but my whole group. I really liked her but I kept it to myself since we just debuted and our company worked so hard on us. ", Baekhyun talked dreamily about his past days. Nabi looked at him a smile on her face. He really loved his life.

" Now what happened our debut was not that great. People really called us SM's biggest flop.", He said with a sad smile on his face.

"Huh", NaBi was confused. How can people be so cruel, the boys must have been hurt.

" Yes can you believe EXO was supposed to SM's biggest flop. But then we had our comeback, Wolf ", He looked happy when he said this.

" And boom we were popular with Wolf and Growl. It was almost like sudden and  we had so many people loving in a blink of an eye. It was nice. But as a few years passed our members started leaving the company and group. Starting with Kris hyung, and then Luhan hyung. Tao leaving the group hurt the most. It was okay, I don't hate them. I just hope they are healthy but still we were members so  those next 3 years were difficult for me. I was in vocal room practicing for our next comeback with less members then before, we had to be the best and then suddenly Taeyeon enters the room, she was preparing for her solo I guess. I still remember she looked at me with a sad smile almost sympathizing with me. I didn't like it. She was my idol and the last thing my pride allows was to have her pity. Between our lesson I started talking to her about anything random and she laughed. At the we exchanged our numbers and started texting regularly. I found comfort in her,like she was my home. All of our members knew about us talking and they clearly were aware about my crush on her. One day Sehun was so frustrated he literally screamed at me saying just confess to her. I did and she accepted it. It was a very teenage type relationship, having same clothes, couple jewelry, sneaking glances. Fans had there suspicions already but then we did something totally stupid. I called her saying let's go on a date, in the middle of the night. She was at my dorm in half our in her car. We had a drive date, we were talking and laughing about anything and everything and I told her to open the roof of her convertible, she did. The night air was nice. I kissed her and we went back to our dorms. The next morning there was dispatch article about us with the pictures from last night. The company could deny those stupid proofless suspicions but this was completely impossible to recover. So they released a statement of us dating. I was happy that we didn't have to hide it anymore until, I saw the comments on that article. To say they were bad would be an understatement. I was hurt and the weren't even talking about me. She apologized for falling in love with me like it was mistake. We had to stop hurting each other, so we broke up. Decided to never talk again, pretend us never happened. We are in the same company, I still see her around. She looks happy, without me and it hurts.", The idols eyes became glassy with tears that were on the falling.

He looked down, hurt and broken. He wanted to protect her but couldn't. He found himself to be pathetic about crying in his musical when his fans abandoned him. His pain could never match what she felt at time, that's what he thinks.

Na Bi saw it, him repenting about something that wasn't his fault. She went over to the idol and hugged him, like he did when she was talking about the bridge. Her chin on his shoulder and arms around his neck. He hugged her back almost immediately rubbing his one hand on her back and other caressing her hair.

Baekhyun found comfort once again after so many years. He got the answers of all the whys with that hug.