위로움 (Loneliness)

Na Bi sat on the bench, outside her class. She was wanted to cry but the thought of people passing by stopped her from doing so. She has given up totally on her life and dreams, she knew it but the fact was rubbed in her face today by the idol. She was angry at how he was so right about her. How he wanted to help her when she didn't want to help herself. It was frustrating her.

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her watch. She saw it was time for her class, so she got up to go there.

"Hey, you look.......not good. ", asked her friend Jihye.

" Couldn't sleep well last night. ", her monotonous reply was believable not like she lied, she didn't sleep well. Last night was exhausting. But she couldn't have felt it all if it wasn't for the older male.

Her friend nodded used to her rude and monotonous tone.

" Good morning class, today we have a new project ", the professsor was in her cheerful self. It was rumored that she loved art not just as a profession but as a passion. She was always so excited to teach them new techniques, new style and watch their work.

" I think it is perfect for the new generation. The topic is Loneliness (외로움). There are so many things and situation that makes us feel lonely. Sometimes it is a flower that reminds of someone, sometimes it just the time of the day. Sometimes it is a person who is not there with you, sometimes it is just the feeling that may have left you. Whatever makes you feel lonely, put it on the canvas, paint it, your loneliness on it. You have two weeks. It will be a part of your final assessment and it will also choose who will participate in this year's exhibition. Good luck", she announced and left to work on our own.

Na Bi has so much on mind and this assignment was the last thing. The conversation with the male was haunting her brain, when she tried to think about the assignment she can only think about what the idol said. She was also wondering what made the idol like that.

While she was lost in train of her thoughts, her friend, Jihye looked over to the younger's table. She could feel something was wrong because she has always been so passionate about her work like she started working on her project as soon as it was announced. But Na Bi was just staring at the table today.

"Na Bi, are you okay? ", she asked

" Yes unnie, why do keep asking that? ", Na Bi was slightly annoyed that the elder can't mind her own business reminding her of particular idol. Not like he left her mind.

" Because you don't look okay. By the way are you free tonight? Let's go out for drinks. It has been a while we spent time together. ", Jihye pouted while nudging her in the shoulder.

" Unnie, I am bit tired today, later", she rushed out of her class having different plans in her mind.

She reached home as she was done for today's classes. She put her code in. She threw her backpack on the couch and plopped on the couch. She took out her phone and started searching for a male, she remembered his name clearly Exo's Byun Baekhyun. She typed in the same and was surprised to read his information on the internet.

"He looks popular, then why is he wasting his time on me. ", she mumbled to herself while reading about him. She was convinced that the idol was really attractive.

She was going off track, so she snapped back into reality and tried to find what made the idol like this. While going through some articles she found something that could explain.

Exo's Baekhyun and SNSD Taeyeon found dating. The both lable mates were seen enjoying a car date in the cold weather.