오늘 (Today)

" If I tell you, would you tell me why were you on the bridge that day. "

As soon as the words left Baekhyun's, Na Bi had the same expression as that night. It was trigger for every memory of that day. With Baekhyun staring right in her eyes didn't do any better.

But he suddenly started smiling looking back in front of him taking a drink. It was bewildering for the female to see how fast his expression changes.

"Look we both are not type to speak about things bothering us, people around us just find out somehow. Let's keep it that way. Let's wait for us to find out or the time when we are ready. Hmm? " Baekhyun was right, she knew that. Although she was curious she nodded her head.

...

After a few bottle empty, they both decided to call a night. Na Bi was stunned at how much he can drink and he was still almost sober. But it was still not safe for him to drive home. So the female asked him to sleepover. To which idol raised an eyebrow, he was not believing that she was asking him to stay. But he said yes anyways.

Na Bi was a little worried, letting a drunk man stay a night, that too a stranger. But to think about it the idol never showed any romantic interest in her ever since they met. It was always emotional but never sexual.

"Where should I sleep? ", Baekhyun asked her finishing cleaning the table and leftovers of the not bad dinner.

Na Bi walked the idol to the spare room. It was the room she uses for her drawings. So that explains, the paints, brushes, and canvas in the room. Baekhyun looked around the room. He was looking at her works, with judging eyes.

"You paint", he said while looking at the female. She just nodded. When Baekhyun saw a familiar looking painting. He went closer, he saw it was the Hangang Bridge. The place where they metmet the first time. It looked so beautiful yet gloomy totally similar to what he was thinking that very day.

Na Bi saw the idol looking at the a particular painting for too long. She looked over his shoulder to look at what caught the idol's attention.

She saw her painting of Hangang brigde.

"Do you what this means? " She asked the idol. He eyes still not leaving the painting. He shook his head no.

"I don't know what this is but it's sad"

"It's is sad. Something so beautiful but dangerous. This place is know for the suicide rates, the most among them are idol trainee. When I knew about that I was sad. Never thought I could have been one of them if it wasn't for you."

This made idol look at her. She was smiling but her eyes show sadness. It made the idol want to hug her. That's what he did. He wrapped his arms around the girl. His head resting in her hair, her face snuggled in his chest. She was stunned by sudden skinship. But still wrapped her arms around his waist fiddling her fingers with his tshirt.

They stayed like that for a few minutes. When the idol broke the silence, "Don't do that ever again, please. "

His voice was so soft, barely a whisper. She was still in his embrace. It was actually started Baekhyun comforting the girl but the way Na Bi was patting his back now it is the other way around. She saw now how some part of his idol personality is real. He was a baby.

...

The idol woke up with a mild headache, but he was used it. He sat up and saw unfamiliar room, last night's memories came flooding in. He was thinking about should he regret hugging the girl but then she hugged him back. But he was drunk. He closed his eyes in frustration. He looked at his phone for time, seeing it's only two hours for him to reach company. But he was supposed to home for that as his manager is picking him up.