Part 1

One day, Misaki was out walking with his friend Sumi-senpai after school. They went to a book store because a new volume of the manga Misaki liked had just been released. Sumi waited until Misaki came out of the store. Misaki had a huge smile on his face. *ring ring* Misaki's phone rang. "Hello?" He said. "Misaki! Were are you??" Usagi's voice came out of the phone. "Gosh, chill Usagi-san. I'm just at the book store with Sumi-senpai. I'll be home soon. Its only 4:00pm." Misaki said, exasperated. He hung up. "Usagi huh?" Sumi asked. "Yep. That's the tenth time-"*ring ring* "make that the eleventh time he's called me today.. Hello?" Misaki said. "Misaki. Come home now. I want to ask you something." "I'm on my way Usagi-san. I'll be home in 3 minutes." Misaki said. He and Sumi were about three minutes away from Usagi's flat. "I'm gonna head out. My house is the opposite way and I feel Usagi does not want to see me. I'll see you later Misaki!" Sumi said and walked away. Misaki went to the flat and let himself in. "Usagi-san, I'm hom-" He was cut off by a big hug from Usagi. "Misaki, we need to talk. Sit on the couch." Usagi said. "W-what about?" Misaki asked nervously.

AUTHORS NOTE:
What does Usagi had to tell Misaki? What will happen? Read to find out!!
Callie