Part 8

Authors Note: I want to thank @MaggieBubba for giving me the idea for the wedding. I could not think of anything to do for the wedding, and she gave me this idea. Thanks so much @MaggieBubba!!
~Callie

Misaki and Usagi watched the wedding planner lay out all her stuff on the coffee table. "So I was thinking elaborate. Big chapel, with lots of flowers, and gold-colored stuff and fine French silk suits for you both and fresh salmon plates from the Baltic sea, and cheese and wine imported from France and-" She was cut-off by Usagi. "That sounds nice, but we were thinking simple. " oh". The woman's face fell. While all this was going on, Misaki stared out the window, enjoying the view of the cherry blossoms. "Those are my favorite trees." He muttered to himself. Usagi heard this and got an idea. "Misaki, what about an outdoor wedding?" Misaki looked up, his eyes lighting up. "That would be amazing Usagi-san!" Misaki said happily. Usagi smiled. He loved it when his lover was happy. It made him happy. The wedding planner pulled out a book. "Here's a book with pics of outdoor weddings. We can do something like that." She pointed to a picture of a wedding taking place at a pond surrounded by cherry trees. "I like that one." Usagi said. He knew cherry trees were Misaki's favorite tree. "Me too!" Misaki said. "OK! I'll plan it up with you in about 2 days! See ya!" She sang as she walked out of the flat. "Thank you!" Usagi said as she left. Misaki and Usagi cuddled on the couch. Misaki was twirling his ring around his finger. Usagi leaned over and kissed Misaki's forehead. "I love you Misaki." Usagi whispered in Misaki's ear. Misaki blushed. "I love you too Usagi-san." Misaki said, happy. Usagi leaned over and cupped Misaki's face in his hand and turned Misaki to face him. He leaned in and trapped Misaki's lips in a soft, passionate kiss. Misaki kissed back. After a couple minutes of heavy making-out, they pulled away. Misaki got up make dinner. "Misaki, let's go out to eat." Usagi said. "OK. I didn't want to cook tonight anyway. Let's go!" Misaki said. They put their shoes on and walked down the street holding hands. A drunk guy walked by them. "Eeew, homos! Gross!" He said, drunkenly. Misaki ignored him. Usagi flashed him the finger. They went to a family restaurant. They sat in a booth and the waitress brought them menus. "I'll have a grilled cheese." Misaki said. "Ummm," Usagi said. He was not used to such casual restaurants. "He'll have the same." Misaki said, ordering for him. The waitress nodded and left. After a few minutes, their food came. "Hey! Akihiko!" A voice called. Usagi groaned. The last thing he wanted was his father to show up randomly. Misaki recognized the voice, and shuddered. He and Usagi's dad were on strange terms.
Authors Note:
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so long. I kinda forgot about separate chapters. Oh well. Thanks for reading! More soon! Hasta la pasta~!
~Cali