Part 14

Update!!

The next day, Misaki called the caterer. "I hope this person is not as crazy as the planner." He thought as the phone rang. "Hello hello hello! This is Pension Misuzu Catering!" The cheerful voice said through the phone. Misaki couldn't tell if it was male or female. "I would like to meet with you to discuss food for a wedding." Misaki said. "Ok! Whenever works for you~!" The caterer said. "Please hold a second. I need to see when my boyfriend is free." Misaki said. He went upstairs. "Usagi-san, when is a-" Misaki cut himself off. Usagi was collapsed on his desk sleeping. His novel was finished, but he was a wreck. Misaki texted Aikawa.
Misaki: Hey Aikawa-san, when is Usagi-san free? We need to meet with a caterer.
Aikawa: Has he finished the novel?
Misaki: Yes. He's passed out now.
Aikawa: He's free anytime then
Misaki: Thank you Aikawa-san
Aikawa: No problem Misaki!
Misaki went back to the phone. "Sorry for the wait! Any time is good for us. How about tomorrow at 3:00pm?" Misaki asked. "Ok! That sounds fabulous! I will meet you tomorrow! Address?" The caterer asked. Misaki gave it. "Ok we will meet tomorrow!" Misaki hung up. "Misaki? Who was that?" Usagi said,coming downstairs. "I called the caterer. We are meeting here tomorrow at three o'clock." Misaki said. Usagi smiled. "I love you Misaki. I'm so happy we are getting married." Usagi pulled Misaki into a hug. "I love you too, Usagi-san." Misaki said happily.

Done!! Yay! Can you guess the character I made the caterer? He's not from the show and not made up. Guess in the comments. The winner will have the next chapter dedicated to them. Not a fab prize, but its what I can give, so yeah.
Hasta la pasta!
~Cali