Part 5

Takahiro and his wife left. Usagi smiled. "I knew he would be happy. I recorded this whole thing. Want to invite Isaka and Aikawa over to see it?" He asked Misaki. Misaki's mouth turned up in a smirk. "Yes. Yes let's." Usagi blushed a bit. He never saw Misaki look so devious and he thought it was sexy AF. Usagi picked up the phone and dialed Aikawa's number. "Hello, Aikawa? Its Usagi. Come over and bring Isaka OK?" He said. "O-ok. Why?" Aikawa asked curious. "Just come over and see." Usagi said and hung up the phone. A few minutes later the bell rang. *ding dong!* Usagi opened the door to a happy Aikawa and a grumpy-looking Isaka. "Welcome! Sit down. Misaki is making tea." Usagi greeted them and let them in. "Usagi-san, the tea is ready!" Misaki called. Everyone sat on the couch. "Check out this tape I filmed earlier today." Usagi said, a devious grin spreading across his face. He opened the screen and clicked play. The video of the engagement speech played. Aikawa's face lit up. "EEEEEEEE! CUTE!!! YOU ARE ENGAGED!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aikawa squealed. Usagi smiled. Misaki laughed. "YOU GODDAMN FUCKING BASTARD! I TOLD YOU SHOULD NOT BE WITH THIS BOY. AKIHIKO YOU IDIOT! YOY NEVER LISTEN!" Isaka yelled. Usagi was about to reply, but then Misaki stepped in. Misaki grabbed Isaka's tie, and pulled him down to his level. He looked Isaka dead in the eyes, his eyes full of malace. "Don't. Ever. Talk. To. Usagi-san. That. Way. Again." He said, his voice deadly calm. Everyone was stunned. Misaki had never acted like this. "O-ok." Isaka said, his eyes wide with shock. "I'm sorry for acting like that, Usagi-san, I was just tired of him bashing our relationship." Misaki said, back to sweet, innocent little Misaki. Usagi smiled and pulled him in close. "I'm happy you got so mad over me. Don't apologize. I found it sexy." Misaki blushed at that last part. "Well, we will be leaving now! I want to give the lovebirds some alone time." Aikawa said, grabbing Isaka's coller and dragging him out. Isaka was still stunned from Misaki's anger.

Authors Note:
Hey guys! What do you think? I love writing these. Please continue reading!
~Callie