Part 12

Here we go!! Part 12!! Sorry I've been in a theater camp from 10am-6pm each day for the past 10 days. So I have not updated. Enjoy!!!

Misaki made lunch. He and Usagi ate. At 1:00pm they finished. Usagi wanted a round 2, but Misaki said no. "Usagi-san, Aikawa-san keeps calling me asking if your project is done. I always say no. No more sex untill you finish this project and finish it well." Misaki said. Usagi pouted. He went upstairs and worked on the project. Misaki tided up the condo and started a pot of water for tea. At 3:00pm, the doorbell rang. Usagi came downstairs as Misaki opened the door. "Hello, hello, hello!" (what up RuPaul reference) the wedding planner said in her cheery voice. Today she was wearing a black skirt with a floral pattern and a blouse and jacket of the same color and pattern. She wore bright purple eye-shadow, lots of pink blush, and LOTS of red lipstick. Usagi greeted her and welcomed her in. Misaki got the tea. "So, let's plan!" The woman sang, pulling out all her binders, folders, pens, books, planners, everything. "Ok. So when do the two lovers want to seal their sweet love forever?" She asked, her eyes wide, waiting for an answer. She looked like an owl with a make-up addiction. "Well, I'm busy with my work and I don't have much free time. Can I have my managers come to help? They know when I'm free." Usagi said. "Ok! That is fine!" The woman sang, looking through her stuff. "Usagi-san, you invited Isaka-san on purpose, right? To make him annoyed?" Misaki asked, a devious grin spreading across his face. "Yep!" Usagi answered, smiling. He wished Misaki was mischievous more often, it was really sexy. Usagi called up Aikawa-san and Isaka-san. "Hey Aikawa-san, bring Isaka-san and come to my condo. I need your scheduling expertise, both of you." Usagi said. "Ok! Well be down in five minutes!" Aikawa sang, hanging up the phone. "They'll be here in five." Usagi told Misaki. "Ok! While we wait, let's pick out outfits for our happy couple to be married in and live a long life!" The wedding planner sang. Misaki twitched. This woman was getting on his nervs. *ding dong* the bell rang. Usagi opened the door. "Aikawa! Isaka! You're both here. I need help. The wedding planner is trying to find a date for the wedding, and I don't know when I'm free. Help me clear my schedule?" Usagi asked. "Of course!!" Aikawa sang. "You bastard Akihiko. Your making a bad choice. Dump the free-loading brat while you still can! He's not worth your time." Misaki's eyes started to water. Isaka was mean, but he's never called him a free-loading brat. Usagi saw Misaki and grabbed Isaka by his coller. "Isaka. Listen. I. Love. Misaki. Stay. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Our. Business." Usagi growled, dropping Isaka and rushing over to Misaki. He pulled Misaki into his arms and kissed him sweetly. "SQEEE!! SOO CUTE!!!!" Aikawa and the wedding planner squealed. Isaka rolled his eyes. After all the drama, they wedding planner was able to book reservations for the wedding at a famous park in Tokyo where the cherry blossoms would be in full bloom for wedding, they had arranged a date, time, and place. They had bought tuxedos for both Usagi and Misaki, and the wedding planner set up a meeting with a caterer she knew. The wedding planner left. "So, Usagi and Misaki, how did you get a planner that insane?" Aikawa asked. "My brothers wife knew her." Misaki answered. "I know! Tell us about how you two met. I'm curious." Aikawa said, grabbing Isaka and sitting him down on a couch. "Ok" Misaki said. "Well, Usagi-san is my brothers friend from high school. And when I was 8 years old, our parents died. My brother was 18, so he could handle it, but I was devastated. He was giving an offer to attend Mitsuhashi University, the collage I'm at, but he declined so he could raise me. My third year in high school, I wanted to go to Mitsuhashi. My brother set me up here with Usagi-san as my tutor." Misaki said. Usagi picked up. "So, one day, its Takahiro's birthday, so Misaki and I go to Misaki's house to celebrate. He brought home his fiancée. I was devastated. I'd loved Takahiro for 10 years, and he never knew. I masked my emotions well, or so I thought. Then Misaki, who knew about my crush on Takahiro, was mad at his brother. He dragged me out of the house so he would not blow up at his brother. We were at a street lamp, and Misaki was crying. He was crying for me. Even though he had nothing to do with it. I then realized, I love him. I realize he was the one." Usagi said. Misaki cuddled up to Usagi. "Awww! That is so cute!!" Aikawa sqealed. Isaka rolled his eyes. "It's not good for your work. Akihiko, you need to drop it. Don't throw away your career for a kid." Isaka said, gesturing to Misaki. "I'm not 'throwing away' my career Isaka. Misaki is not a problem. He's a big help in fact. He has inspired a lot of my more recent works. I have been more motivated since he came into my life. He is my Misaki and I love him." Usagi said, looking Isaka dead in the eye. To prove his point further, he slipped an arm around Misaki's waist and pulled Misaki into a kiss. Misaki giggled and laced his arms around Usagi's neck. "Bastard Akihiko." Isaka said, leaving. Aikawa squealed and left. Usagi pulled away and started kissing down Misaki's neck.

Done!! So sorry. After theater camp I went to Munich, got sick, then was in Stuttgart, and the place we were had no WiFi, and then I was busy being a tourist in the rest of Europe, so I could not update. Sorry!!!
~Cali