Part 9

Sorry I have not updated this story!! I have, like, three other stories in progress so, yeah. Sorry for taking so long here is the next chapter!! Enjoy!

Usagi's dad came up to the table. "Why are you two here? Whats the occasion? Misaki, how did you convince him to come here?" Usagi's dad asked. "W-well, Usagi-san and I are, well," Misaki was having a hard time getting the words out. "Father," Usagi said, "Misaki and I are engaged". To prove his point he took Misaki's hand and showed his father their engagement rings. Usagi's father was a little miffed. "Akihiko, why Misaki? He's only just out of collage. You can do better. Why him?" He asked. "Father, I would appreciate it if you did not talk about my fiancé like he's not here." Usagi said, slightly annoyed. "Now please leave us alone so we can be in peace." Usagi said. His father left. "He is so annoying." Usagi said. "Usagi-san, he always plays nice to me but its obvious he doesn't like me. I wonder why?" Misaki asked, thinking. "He never approved of the path I led. I became an author and not a lawyer, I'm gay, and I live apart from my family. And now I'm marrying a commoner. That's why. Even though I've been living like this long before I met you, he still blames you for my life choice. I don't care. You know I love you and nothing will change that." Usagi said, looking straight into Misaki's eyes. Misaki blushed. "I love you too, Usagi-san." Misaki said, blushing. Their food came and they ate. They paid and went home.

Done. Again, sorry it took so long. I had stuff and yesterday I started a new fanfic and now I have about four fanfics in progress. So sorry it took me so long!!! Hasta la pasta~!
~Cali