Part 17

Help hello hello! Prepare for MAJOR fangirling attacks.

Misaki woke up to a black-haired woman shaking him. "Wake up Misaki-kun! Wake up!" The blackette whisper-yelled, shaking him. "Huh? Who-Kaoruko? How?" Misaki asked, confused. He was still sleepy. "I have a spare key doofus. Aikawa-san is getting Usagi ready and ordered me to get you ready. also, someone named Misuzu called you." She said, handing him the phone and getting his suit out of the closet. Misaki re-dialed Misuzu's number. "Hello! This is Pension Misuzu!" "Hello Misuzu, its Misaki Takahashi. I was told you called earlier?" Misaki asked. "Oh yes! I was wondering if I could bring some friends of mine to the wedding. Some of them are visiting from London and I do hope I can bring them." "How many?" Misaki asked. "About 13." "Let me ask Usagi-san." Misaki said, heading towards the door. "No! I'll ask cousin. You can't see him till the wedding!" Kaoruko scolded. She left. "Cousin its me." She called through the door. "Come in!" Aikawa answered. "The caterer wants to know if they can bring 13 guests to the wedding?" Kaoruko asked. "Sure. I trust Misuzu." Usagi said. Kaoruko went back to Misaki. "Yes." She said. "You can bring the guests Misuzu." Misaki said. "Thank you! See you then!" *click*. "Misaki-kun get in the shower! Then get dressed and come out so I can do your hair!" Kaoruko demanded. "Ok ok Kaoruko-san." Misaki groaned and did as he was told. He came out and Kaoruko did his hair. Usagi and Misaki were taken to the wedding in separate cars much to their distaste. They arrived at the park. The light, pink cherry blossoms were floating in the air and the air smelled sweet. Misaki saw all the guests. He immediately spotted Misuzu and a group of other people. There was a blonde guy in a medevil suit sitting next to a brunette in a medevil dress. Next to her were four more men in medieval outfits. A row ahead was a tall, dark-haired man next to a young blue-haired boy and next to the boy was a person with red hair that Misaki could not guess the gender of. Next to the red-head was a silver-haired man giggling. Then there was another dark haired man with glasses. He saw Usagi at the end of the aisle in his nicely tailored suit. Music started playing. Misaki walked down the aisle towards his soon-to-be husband. He linked arms with him and they went to the alter.
*Le time skip to the end of the sermon*
"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may miss the groom." The pastor said. Usagi smiled at Misaki and pulled him close. They leaned forward and their lips met. The whole crowd clapped and cheered. They pulled away. The crowd started milling about. "OH BASSY~ I WANT TO DO THAT WITH YOU! BASSY~!!!!" Misaki and Usagi turned around to see the red-haired person trying to glomp the dark-haired man. ''No Grell. This is inappropriate behavior. Let's go congratulate the couple." The group headed over. "Hello. I am Sebastian Michaelis. This is my young master Ciel Phantomhive. Congratulations on your marriage." "Thank you! I'm Misaki Tkahashi and this is my husband Akihiko Usami." "Please, call me Usagi." "BASSY~!" "And the red-haired idiot is a friend of mine named Grell Stutcliff. The dark haired man coming up behind him is William T. Spears and that Silver haired man is known as Undertaker." Sebastian introduced. "Pleased to meet you all.'' Misaki said. "OH YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!" Grell exclaimed, glomping the newlyweds. "Grell, behave yourself or I will take away your chainsaw." Will said sternly. "Fine." Grell pouted. "Thank you all for coming. Enjoy the reception. And Grell, don't molest anyone." Misaki said as if he'd known Grell for years. "Well Misaki. You seem to know how to handle people like Grell. You must be one hell of a husband." Sebastian stated, surprised anyone except him, Ciel, Will, and Undertaker could handle Grell. "My husband's manager is subject to fangirl attacks when she sees us together, and she acts just like Grell." Misaki explained. "Sebastian, I want cake." Ciel said. "Yes, my young lord." "HARUHIII!!" Misaki looked over. The blonde in the medevil outfit was yelling at the brunette girl. Misuzu brought the group of medevil-dressed teens over. "Hi. I'm Huruhi Fujioka. I'm a first year at Ouran High School. I'm on scholarship. And these are the members of a stupid Club I had to join." The brunette girl said, shaking Misaki's hand. "Nice to meet you Haruhi. I'm Misaki Takahasi and this is my husband Akihiko Usami." "Anyone who is nice to my Misaki can call me Usagi." The silver-haired male said kindly. "This idiot is Tamaki-senpai. He's a second year. The one with the glasses is Kyoya-senpai, also a second year. The two red-haired idiots are Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, in my year. And those two over there are Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai. They're third years.'' Haruhi explained pointing to each person. Hunny and Mori came over. "He's a third year? You're a third year?" Usagi asked, confused. "Usagi-san! That's rude!" Misaki scolded. "It's ok. I get that a lot." Hunny said. "Congratulations on your marriage!" He added happily. "Uso-chan is happy for you too." He said, holding out his pink bunny doll. Misaki's brother and sister-in-law came up. "Misaki! Akihiko! Congratulations!" Takahiro said, scooping Misaki in a bone-crushing hug and shaking hands with Usagi. "Nii-chan! Meet some friends." Misaki said. "These are students from Ouran and they're a club. Whats the club called?" Misaki asked. Harhi face-palmed. "You really should not have asked that." Harhi groaned. Tamaki perked up and pulled a rose out of nowhere. "We are a group of the schools handsomest boys who entertain all the beautiful girls at Ouran academy. We are The Ouran High School Host Club!" Tamaki yelled, striking a pose. The others did the same. Takahiro was laughing hysterically. "Look Hikaru! We-" "Made him laugh. We're-" "Good." Misaki looked at the twins in confusion. "Did you just finish each others sentences?" He asked. "Yep. It's-" "Normal for us." The twins said in unison. The wedding was over and all the guests said good bye. "Here Misaki. This is my number. You should come visit us! We'll show you and your husband a good time! Our manager could not come today, but I know she would love to meet you two!" Tamaki said, giving the newlyweds a piece of paper. "I apologize for him being so abrubt. He's just an idiot." Kyoya said as he dragged Tamaki to the car. The newlyweds went home. They were very happy. Usagi pulled Misaki into a hug and started kissing him. "U-usagi-san!" Misaki gasped. ''I was separated from you all day. I need my Misaki." He muttered, picking Misaki up and carrying him to their room.

Sorry it was so long and sorry about the crap ending and sorry about not updating. I'M SORRY WORLD! FORGIVE ME! I DON'T DESRVE TO LIVE! I'M JUST A DIRTY THEIF DEPRIVING THE WORLD OF PRECIOUS AIR! IM SORRY!(Anyone catch the Fruits Basket reference I just made?) Anyway, thanks for reading to the end. It means a lot. Tell me what you think.
Hasta la pasta~!
~Cali