Part 11

So, I only got one comment on Part 10 about smut content so I'm going with that. This chapter shall be *drumroll* really smutty! Ok on with the chapter!

Usagi carried Misaki to his room. "Usagi-san! The wedding planner!" Misaki protested. She won't be here until 3:00pm. We've got time." Usagi said, glancing at his watch. 9:00am. He opened the door and threw Misaki to the bed. He closed and locked the door. He then crawled over on top of Misaki and started to kiss him. The kiss started sweet, but got more passionate and lustfull as Usagi licked Misaki's lower lip, asking for entrance, which Misaki gladly allowed. Usagi moved his toung in Misaki's mouth, moving around the familiar territory. "Mmm~" Misaki moaned into the kiss. That turned Usagi on. His pants started to feel uncomfortably tight. Usagi grinded on Misaki's member. Misaki groaned ashe felt himself get hard. Usagi pulled away from the kiss and ripped off Misaki's shirt, exposing his boyfriends somewhat toaned chest. Misaki reached up and unbuttoned Usagi's blouse. Usagi shrugged it off. Usagi then pulled down Misaki's jeans and then his own and threw them to some forgotten corner of the room. Now they were both only in boxers. Usagi looked down at his younger lover, blushing and panting beneath him. He noticed Misaki's erection through his boxers. He moved his head down and slipped Misaki's boxers of ever so slowly with his teeth. "U-usagi-san, s-stop teasing!'' Misaki panted. Usagi smiled and pulled the boxers completely off, revealing Misaki's hardened member. He then pulled down his own boxers, revealing his rather large, hard length. Usagi put three fingers in Misaki's mouth and commanded him to suck. Misaki did, and when he felt ready, Usagi removed his fingers and lifted Misaki's legs and rested them on his shoulders. He inserted the first finger into Misaki's opening. "Aaah!" Misaki yelped. He nodded to Usagi to signal he could continue. Usagi inserted his second finger and started scissoring, stretching Misaki out. He inserted a third, and moved his fingers around untill he hit a bundle of nerves. "Aaah! Usagi-san! Right there!" Misaki yelled in pure pleasure. Usagi pulled out his fingers and aimed himself at Misaki's entrance. He slid in all at once. "Aaah!" Misaki yelled. Usagi stayed still so Misaki could adjust. Soon the pain turned into pleasure. Misaki nodded to Usagi to move. Usagi pulled out and slammed in again. Usagi reached out with one hand and began to stroke Misaki's member in time with his thrusts. "Mmmmmn~! Aaah! Mmmph!" Misaki moaned as pleasure couresed through his body. "Usagi-san! I'm gonna-!" Misaki said but was cut-off as pleasure overtook him. Usagi came inside Misaki at the exact same time as Misaki came all over his chest. Usagi pulled out and licked up Misaki's mess. "I love you." He said caressing Misaki's face. "I love you too." Misaki said. "I think its time for a shower." Usagi said getting up. "Care to take one together?" He asked Misaki. Misaki smiled. "Do I have a choice?" He asked. "Nope!" Usagi said laughing. Misaki got up and followed Usagi to the bathroom. Usagi turned on the water and stepped in. Misaki followed. Usagi squeezed some shampoo into his hand and rubbed it into Misaki's hair and rinsed it out. He turned Misaki so he was facing him and pulled him into a sweet, soft kiss. After their shower, they dried off and got dressed. They left the bathroom and checked the clock. 12 noon. They fixed up the house.

Sorry about the crappy ending. How was the smut? Tell me in the comments!
~Cali